Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Leicester City v Burnley (H) Match Thread

We are playing like I expected us to at the begining of last season, I had prepared myself for a difficult season last year, but this season I thought with all the new signings and keeping all our players, it was going to be a top 6 finish again...............I think I will have to lower my expectations if we keep playing like this!  

• Like 1

Cmon we can flippin win this guys. Just finish the chances ffs. Burnley does what burnley does. Atleast cornetto is out now god knows why he had so much space back there 

just gotta tighten things up 

bring on the nacho man we need goals

lookman has been excellent bar one bad decision to pass it to slow legs youre instead of Barnes on that counter. We are at home the fans are cheering we got this. COYF!!! :chant::scarf:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jim5000 said:

We're playing a massively high line with two slow central defenders. Burnley are just going direct and rather than asking Vestergaard to sit back and head them away, he's pushing up to the halfway line and watching the ball sail over his head time and time again.

Right, I try and avoid commenting on match threads as its normally folk talking absolute guff but to call Soyuncu "slow" is just plain nonsense. He's been garbage this year but he has to be up there with the fastest CB's in the league. Have a word with yourself. 

• Like 1