Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Leicester City v Burnley (H) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

OK then. Here's some context. Everyone is entitled to an opinion of your or my opinion. In this instance, a couple of us dislike yours. That's all. 

And here's some for you. Others liked mine and some likes yours. C'est la vie. So put my quote in context. Off for my milky drink. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

Just now, Tom12345 said:

He is a good passer of the ball, but he is too slow and risky. We miss Fofana and Evans. Hopefully Justin coming back will help as Justin is a better defender than Bertrand.

His passing today was also a let down. I think pinged one out to Castagne which was excellent. However, two minutes before that, he played a lazy 5 yard pass square centre of our box. I’m just not a fan of his at the moment. 

19 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Pre match you said 4231 with Nacho was the way to go.

You were correct.

I’d understand the 433 if we were playing a better team, Ndidi and Tielemans should be able to handle the Burnley midfield. We need to be starting on the front foot against teams like this. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I’d understand the 433 if we were playing a better team, Ndidi and Tielemans should be able to handle the Burnley midfield. We need to be starting on the front foot against teams like this. 

I agree, because Burnley for the most part bypass the midfield.

Soumare wasn't awful, he did well for our first goal and put Vardy through for a one on one. But not as impactful as Nacho was when he came on. I agree the 433 is better suited to other opponents, though there is something to be said for needing to practice a new system for a few games to get good at it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I agree, because Burnley for the most part bypass the midfield.

Soumare wasn't awful, he did well for our first goal and put Vardy through for a one on one. But not as impactful as Nacho was when he came on. I agree the 433 is better suited to other opponents, though there is something to be said for needing to practice a new system for a few games to get good at it.

We’re past the point where we can argue about shape when it comes to Iheanacho - he has to start, period.  Write the name down and figure out the rest after that.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Did you not say he's a good manager the other day? 

I think I'd have said something along the lines of I can't see anyone better that's willing and available to take the helm at this time. We are who we are and likewise he is who he is. He's a decent manager but elite? Not in a million years.