Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Leicester City v Burnley (H) Match Thread

23 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Pleased with that, but do we need Wilf Youri and Soumare v Burnley at home? Front 3 looks really exciting though and guess it’s a very balanced XI. I’m keen for some Kelechi minutes and not so sure he fits smoothly into that XI anywhere bar in place of Vardy. 

At least he’s dropped Maddison. Assume Evans isn’t fully fit yet, or ever! 

Youri...I suppose will be more on the front foot, so AM...Ndidi the DM, & Soumare HM, or Box to box.....or Maybe the other way around..

Lets see First what These 3 offer has a midfield grouping..

.Dont  asume on FT!!   These players are more flexable and skillfull has this forum und yourself as it seems gives them Credit for..

This could be the structure, that Rodgers & fans could be looking for...

Many might Love having a hidden or direct dig at Rodgers..but so far (3 seasons) Nobody on this forum, can offer anything better...

Plus because of injuries ( & form) and their timing, over 14 months,

Rodgers hasnt had a chance to Field or Bench-up a consistent First Choice of  11-14 players.

So IMO no individual FT-Posters has any, relevant point to make....Other than a negative based one..

Just now, Lcfc-1992 said:

I would of picked this line up today if that helps settle the debate lol

I'm really intrigued with today's game because of the formation, so really looking forward to seeing how it works. It looked poor initially against Brighton, but then when Lookman came on it looked brilliant, because he stretched the game.

I can't answer which is our best system, because there are pros and cons of each system. But on paper, I can totally understand trying 433, and after Soumare was signed it was something I speculated we might see.

Because of the finances we have as a club, we can't recreate Guardiola style highly technical football. To do that you need multiple players that cost 50m+, and be able to keep them at the club, which is not realistic. But the Liverpool style of signing players that are brilliant athletically and then adding a touch of flair alongside players like that is definitely achievable.

What might go wrong today though is lack of experience in playing this system together. But we shall see!

21 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

No we don’t, we’re at home. Already got Wilf Soyuncu Vestegaard.

We don’t need to set up because we’re scared of them

Scared of them? lol 

Dude, we have Vardy, Barnes and Lookman starting.

Maddison is woefully out of form (and let’s not even mention Perez)…

Meanwhile, Soumare is not just a big unit but has the necessary technical skills.

Crucial that we put in a good performance and win today, hopefully then Rodgers will realise that this is pretty much our strongest line up. Evans to return though, of course. 

Edited by Salieri