Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Leicester City v Burnley (H) Match Thread

6 minutes ago, Bryn said:

Soumare?

I'm happy with the line up but your question has a really obvious answer.

Only in your mind...!! 

For every individual crying out for Nacho, I guess there are many more, who are more Open & willing to see Rodgers point...

Nacho is a Good start, a Great Sub, but willing first to see Nacho come in off the Bench. Knowing he will get PL game-Time has First Choice

the deeper we go into the season...

Impatiance is FTs ... biggest problem..Too insistent in picking holes instead of looking at the bigger picture...

If Vardy is going to have a long season, start him now, before the season gets into him, rotation will come,But Now he is Good for assists and goals...

Nacho, we know can Finish games...Plus many other points, for Lookman/Barnes/Maddison...

Thats my " obvious"..

• Thanks 1

This is the team I'd like to see against stronger opposition and given Burnley play 4-4-2 they are one of the few teams we could go 4-4-2 and not be at a numerical disadvantage in certain areas. Anyway, on paper it appears better than previous starting line ups this season.

As an aside have Burnley ever beaten us at our place in the Prem under Dyche?.....

3 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Only in your mind...!! 

For every individual crying out for Nacho, I guess there are many more, who are more Open & willing to see Rodgers point...

Nacho is a Good start, a Great Sub, but willing first to see Nacho come in off the Bench. Knowing he will get PL game-Time has First Choice

the deeper we go into the season...

Impatiance is FTs ... biggest problem..Too insistent in picking holes instead of looking at the bigger picture...

If Vardy is going to have a long season, start him now, before the season gets into him, rotation will come,But Now he is Good for assists and goals...

Nacho, we know can Finish games...Plus many other points, for Lookman/Barnes/Maddison...

Thats my " obvious"..

All these ellipses, it’s like a crime thriller! Very dramatic.

Anyway shut up with your logic, start Ian Nacho! 

:protest:

18 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Youri...I suppose will be more on the front foot, so AM...Ndidi the DM, & Soumare HM, or Box to box.....or Maybe the other way around..

Lets see First what These 3 offer has a midfield grouping..

.Dont  asume on FT!!   These players are more flexable and skillfull has this forum und yourself as it seems gives them Credit for..

This could be the structure, that Rodgers & fans could be looking for...

Many might Love having a hidden or direct dig at Rodgers..but so far (3 seasons) Nobody on this forum, can offer anything better...

Plus because of injuries ( & form) and their timing, over 14 months,

Rodgers hasnt had a chance to Field or Bench-up a consistent First Choice of  11-14 players.

So IMO no individual FT-Posters has any, relevant point to make....Other than a negative based one..

I’m fairly content with the team mate, just offering my opinion then explaining it further when other members are debating it. Pretty normal behaviour on a forum! 

47 minutes ago, Clt1900 said:

Soumare.

If Nacho doesn’t get in the team vs Burnley, what team will he start against?

Blind..!!  He is in the team, if you haven t Follower football,These Top teams und others have a 11-15 man team...

We are slowly getting a group together, Coming from injuries & new-boys,we still have worries  >on form<...I

Having Daka & Nacho, waiting in the wings..is a positive,er couldn t realise last season....

Vardy is still our First Choice potential Goalscorer...By the EOS ,I See Vardy & Nacho Sharing 30+ goals, if our midfield clicks..

18 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

Scared of them? lol 

Dude, we have Vardy, Barnes and Lookman starting.

Maddison is woefully out of form (and let’s not even mention Perez)…

Meanwhile, Soumare is not just a big unit but has the necessary technical skills.

Is it unreasonable to want 4 attackers on the pitch at home to Burnley? 
4231? 

433 with one of the midfielder 3 playing attack minded- just behind vardy? 

I don’t think it is unreasonable 

2 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

I’m fairly content with the team mate, just offering my opinion then explaining it further when other members are debating it. Pretty normal behaviour on a forum! 

No attack in you just Throwing in Another debate....with menace:P