Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Legia Warsaw (A) Match Thread

Just not acceptable that. Very poor. The side is too negative. We should be playing our first 11 and getting some points on the board then we can rest players. Rodgers has had a nightmare so far this season. Roll on the 70th minute for a few subs. I don't mind losing but losing like this is not good enough. No shots on target is no surprise with only 2 attacking players on the pitch 

• Like 1

Apart from the first 10-15 mins we've been absolute doggo, zero shots on target again... 

BR has to get his head out of his ass and get rid of this 3 5 2 travesty, there's no midfield at all.

Radical changes needed in the half time. Bring on Vardy, Maddison, Barnes or Legia might do the Sheriff on us 

Timid performance. Too slow and giving it away too often.

The last 5 minutes were good though, Perez should have netted to make it 1-1. I think Iheanacho would really have made a big difference tonight if he were playing.

Probably put Maddison, Vardy and Lookman on during the second half. Hopefully that is enough. Legia are pretty bad, but they deserve their lead TBH,

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bryn said:

It's not that I think he's bad, or even having an especially bad game. I just think people are hoping he's going to reach a level close to Tielemans and he's a million miles away.

Oh he will never be Tielemans standard, Tielemans was captaining a champions league team at 16, hes a special player.

Hes a big step up Hamza though, much better all round footballer. Unfortunately he won't get a chance to put a run of games together this season, so will always be coming into games not match fit.