Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Legia Warsaw (A) Match Thread

After their goal we stepped up but we were so flat before that.

Even tho we looked so poor you’d still argue we were the better team and that shows how far we’ve come.

No disrespect to Legia but we really should be beating these tonight. These lads need to up there game if they wanna be a consistent figure in future line ups.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bryn said:

It's not that I think he's bad, or even having an especially bad game. I just think people are hoping he's going to reach a level close to Tielemans and he's a million miles away.

I think Tielemans is a million miles away from his own level at the minute. His first touch tonight has been atrocious, and several times he’s just stood still instead of moving forward and showing for the ball. At least KDH is showing for it all the time.

• Like 1

Just now, Sampson said:

You guys are watching a different game to me.

Whoscored has KDH rated as hands down the worst player on the pitch. I don't disagree.

Everytime he gets the ball, he's like a rabbit in headlights and doesn't know what to do. He either passes straight to the opposition or just dwells on it until he gets challenged even turning into danger himself at point.

He looks nervous and like he's mentally nowhere near ready for this level.

Tbh how many do look ready for “this level” 

based on this shit show 

Just now, Farrington fox said:

Where has it all gone wrong?

Just now, Farrington fox said:

Where has it all gone wrong?

They are all strolling around as usual expecting someone else to suddenly produce a bit of magic, Amarty as usual not taking responsibility, always short passes putting others under pressure.

1 minute ago, FoxyLeon said:

We've played 4231/433 all season...And looked just as poor.

Is this your first time watching us this season?

The system is irrelevant, when Rodgers is trying to play the exact same way.

That actually shows how poor he is, as a manager.

You play a different system, to implement different tactics....But we're playing the same exact way as every other game this season. 

Im counting since he’s been here. Half of last season we played with 3 cbs and it was hard to watch then too. Just this season they aren’t as defensively solid either. 

Rodgers tactics have been awful, he’s scared of risk, the complete safety first manager. 

4 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Why do our players have to be rested? Incredible to think that young lads cannot play 3 games in a week. I think sometimes BR tries to be too clever both selection wise & tactically

Because some sports scientist will have worked out that if certain players play tonight it will increase the risk of getting injured later in the season.

It’s just overthinking things, like everything in modern elite level football 

Just now, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

****ing Perez - how does he still get first team action? He’s mid to lower Championship at best. When he gets the ball you can almost guarantee the move will break down.

We got bigger problems. No defence, no chance.

2 minutes ago, Sampson said:

You guys are watching a different game to me.

Whoscored has KDH rated as hands down the worst player on the pitch. I don't disagree.

Everytime he gets the ball, he's like a rabbit in headlights and doesn't know what to do. He either passes straight to the opposition or just dwells on it until he gets challenged even turning into danger himself at point.

He looks nervous and like he's mentally nowhere near ready for this level.

Actually I think there's a player there. Unfortunately he hasn't been given an opportunity at all before today and you can try he is trying to over impress. Just always looking to do something so making lots of mistakes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Criggers said:

Feel sorry for Tielemens. He’s expected to carry a team of dross all the time and he looks exhausted from it.

More Youri copium.

It's the first half. Why does a 24 year old look exhausted five minutes in to a game when he hasn't played for five days? 

• Like 1