Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Legia Warsaw (A) Match Thread

29 minutes ago, BrokenRecord said:

Was told we signed him to inject a bit of steel into midfield, to impose ourselves on games. I'm not seeing it. Bloke is always beat in the air, and clumsy getting to the ball otherwise. 

Early days but he seems to have nothing. 

3 minutes ago, supernuk said:

Same as against Burnley so slow on the ball. Increase the tempo rather then spending 10 minutes on the Ball. 

Brendan needs to put a rocket under the whole team.

4 minutes ago, supernuk said:

Same as against Burnley so slow on the ball. Increase the tempo rather then spending 10 minutes on the Ball. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LCFC hub said:

Not even joking, the football we are seeing right now is exactly what we had under Puel.. Why are we going backwards? 

It's not.  This is worse.  At least under puel we had the odd good performance.  When was our last truly complete performance under Rodgers? 

4 minutes ago, Criggers said:

Thomas on a booking and been crap. Can’t come out second half.

Perez can do one as usual and we could do with not having three centre backs.

bet he does

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

I see no one has mentioned the shite chip Kasper made to bring us back into trouble for their goal. I just don't know why he doesn't work on his distribution or worse still he is but it's getting worse!

He does what he’s told to by BR - don’t hit it long !

• Like 1