Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Legia Warsaw (A) Match Thread

Doesn't surprise me that he has gone 3 at the back.  Soy and Vesty don't look solid and no Wilf to provide some cover in front.  My main worry is starting with what appears to be a very limited attack, will need Thomas and Timmy to get forward as well as at least one of the midfield trio.  Can see Daka and Perez being very isolated - hope I am wrong.

Its not as if Legia are ripping it up in their top division at the moment.

Just now, daverollo said:

Doesn't surprise me that he has gone 3 at the back.  Soy and Vesty don't look solid and no Wilf to provide some cover in front.  My main worry is starting with what appears to be a very limited attack, will need Thomas and Timmy to get forward as well as at least one of the midfield trio.  Can see Daka and Perez being very isolated - hope I am wrong.

Its not as if Legia are ripping it up in their top division at the moment.

I think they will be fired up for this its a sell out as well, wont be easy

5 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

My first fear was Amartey at right back but then gladly saw Thomas name appear so surely a back 3. It's not a shit line up, just depends whether they perform as they can. Perez in a two up front, no more excuses for him. 

So what other isnt a shit line up...

36 minutes ago, Hammo said:

A starting XI without wingers and very short of attacking threat. Classic Rodgers caution. Looks like he’s set up to get a point, though subs could be very important.

Yes it’s massively negative 

It’s the sort of formation that shows we still lack the confidence to take the game to teams in Europe