Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Palace vs LCFC - Match Thread - 2pm (Sky Sports)

1 minute ago, TJB-fox said:

Willing Hamza to play well but fvck me he loves giving the ball away doesn’t he

I don't want to moan when 2 up, and he's has some good moments, but he is a total liability. 

As you say, he gives the ball away endlessly, but seems totally nonplussed by it all, and does it again moments later 🤯

Just now, Matt said:

I missed the first 30 minutes from what I’ve been told we were terrible but from what I’ve seen I’ve been quite satisfied. Forward passes, forward runs, generally positive play.

Rodgers looks like he’s got a mardy face on again. Deja Vu of West Brom last season?

Since they gifted us the lead we’ve started to improve and build on it a bit

Before our goal we were so bad haha but these sky sports guys were saying because we were being pressed. No most was from unforced errors and I was really concerned about us!

Since the goal we’ve been going loads better but I’m getting annoyed with how sloppy Tielemans has been yet again. His head is not on it at all this season.

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Was completely wrong about Lookman. He’s fvcking Perez on roids. Great player 

It's clear for all to see that he's playing for his top-flight career, really. This next contract will solidify his PL status. Needed a restart at Leicester and he is getting it. 

Like to see him run like he has; reminds me of the industriousness of Okazaki in that regard.

• Like 1

Just now, Pliskin said:

Jesus, 0-2 up at half time and people still have to go searching for negatives. 

I'll take being 2-0 away from home by any means, but I don't think it's unreasonable to point out that far the most part we were absolutely dreadful. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Phenom said:

Hamza does not want the ball lol

Im not one to normally criticise players but he Certainly doesn’t want the ball, just mostly walking around, passing backwards, letting players run off him, constantly giving the ball away 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Hamza is really proving to be a Championship player … so loose in possession

He’s not brilliant on the ball. You’ll notice the likes of Youri don’t pass the ball to him in tight situations, so it limits the options they have. This ultimately means we end up losing the ball anyway. Albeit maybe not in situations as dangerous as Hamza would have. It’s these bits of play that cause Youri to get flack. He’ll look a different player when Maddison gets on the pitch.

Harassing, tacking, work rate, Hamza is class. That only gets you so far and you’ve got to question if he should have been retrained in a more defensive position as a youngster. 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Football really is a funny old game 

30 mins of utter turd, followed by Lookman playing like Messi and Vardy with his typical finish 

🤷‍♂️

Nacho has played well so far today. Looks very composed 

Just now, sdb said:

I feel like Youri is the one holding us together. Timmy and Lookman been great down the right, so far.

He’s just not strong enough against a side like this without someone protecting him and pass accuracy is faltering imo.