Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Palace vs LCFC - Match Thread - 2pm (Sky Sports)

2 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Can Hamza pass forward for once

Hes played well..

Some should stop making their own agendas chasing Hamza..Tielemans has been struggling...Hamza has taken the pressure..support & encourage..ffs

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

I missed the first 30 minutes from what I’ve been told we were terrible but from what I’ve seen I’ve been quite satisfied. Forward passes, forward runs, generally positive play.

Rodgers looks like he’s got a mardy face on again. Deja Vu of West Brom last season?

No. We've not played well- passing poor, touches wayward, players well off the pace- but we've pressed at times, won the ball and benefitted from a bit of luck and then the quality up front.

But, you know, you need some fortune along the way.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KingsX said:

halfstats.thumb.JPG.1f0e4f83a6c07c85dd541e2a6e070da0.JPG

In Rodgers early days we would go to places like Palace, dominate the ball with 70%, and win 2-0 comformtably. Now we at them like they are the better team. 

Edited by Koke

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

That's why you play those two up front. Always have a chance.

it just doesn't fit Rodgers style of play of playing it out from the back with a 2 man midfield, one of which isn't great on the ball. This is where Rodgers needs to be more flexible with our playing style

Just now, BenTheFox said:

I'll take being 2-0 away from home by any means, but I don't think it's unreasonable to point out that far the most part we were absolutely dreadful. 

We started poorly, but it was clearly a change in tactic. 

Brendan has got the lads to sit in a bit deeper, so naturally it takes time to settle into a new tactical game. As soon as we started to settled, we started to get in behind, and then scored two goals…..  tactically it’s been a good first half. Reset and back to the basics. 

Just now, Paninistickers said:

That was a hideous 45 mins. We lost every loose ball. Disjointed. Nervous. But 4 attackers which give any team in Europe headaches. 

Hideous 35 for me. Thought the confidence improvement was clear and appears they finally been told to start clear their lines 

It'll do. We're arguably lucky but we could do with a bit of luck.  And points. And confidence. So, yes, I'll take that.

Just no dicking about 2nd half please. Unless we have injuries, or tiring players, then no changes and see how it goes. See how Palace respond.

Strange half. We looked devoid of confidence. Then for the last ten, we looked full of it. Questioned Timmy after ten, but thought he was very good in last 25. Lookman worked really hard and had moments. Two well taken goals. Youri’s passing has been absolute hit and miss. Just don’t concede early. Or at all, actually! 

• Like 1