Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Palace vs LCFC - Match Thread - 2pm (Sky Sports)

1 minute ago, Clarkey123 said:

Has Ricardo f*ked brendans mrs or something? How is he not making it into the team

Castagne will better support our shambles of a defence compared to an attacking right back who was all over the place at the back against Burnley?

1 minute ago, Blue and white said:

Rodgers will use this game as the reason to never go attacking again, when the reason is no Evans or Ndidi and two calamities in the team Vestergaard and Choudhury. It certainly won't be 0-0.

I'm half thinking the same. It stinks of a 'told you so' selection when it fails

5 minutes ago, Walkers said:

I felt like giving it a go today, prepped the thread, clicked their tweet 5s after they posted it and clicked the link to paste it into the thread. Took a quick look to see if any saddo had already started and there you were! Within like 15 seconds!!!

I'm glad I didn't let you down :wub:

3 hours ago, hejammy said:

Kasper

Timmy Vestergaard Cags Bertrand 

Soumare

Lookman       Youri             Barnes 

Vardy     Nacho 

So pretty much what I said except Hamza for Soumare. 

Good line up I think. No excuses 

Edited by hejammy

1 minute ago, turlo said:

Castagne will better support our shambles of a defence compared to an attacking right back who was all over the place at the back against Burnley?

I’d still play castagne, only at lb. No point in being solid in defence if you’ve got nothing going forward.

Just now, Aus Fox said:

Isn’t JJ due back from injury in the next couple of weeks?

I thought he was back end of October? If he’s fit he’s in our best XI

JJ is just about my favourite player. 

But even if he's champing at the bit on november 1st, I'd suggest two months of europa league, league cup and u23 football would serve him.well and come back as a 'new' signing in January 

At the ground, fans are fairly subdued and shock of choudry is rippling round. Don’t think the hardcore singers are in yet.

the pies are ok, first vegetarian pie of the season that’s not filled with curried chickpeas, so that’s something!

5 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

What an horrendous starting XI....Vestergaard and Soyuncu are a car crash together....Bertrand is shit.....Hamza is a league 1 player at best......FML

Yeah let's play 2 Central midfielders away at Palace who pack their midfield....:frusty:

Not sure if serious or some sort of dark humour thing going on.

If serious you do realise every player you’ve slated there is only playing because of injuries.

You can’t just add players to the squad at your leisure.

• Like 1