Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Palace vs LCFC - Match Thread - 2pm (Sky Sports)

10 minutes ago, ousefox said:

I'm fine with the formation but what a complete utter madness that our best CDM alternative isn't in the squad. Absolutely shocking. Hopefully Hamza will put a shift in but he simply isn't good enough.

:dunno:

8 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

What an horrendous starting XI....Vestergaard and Soyuncu are a car crash together....Bertrand is shit.....Hamza is a league 1 player at best......FML

Yeah let's play 2 Central midfielders away at Palace who pack their midfield....:frusty:

Long ball to Vardy all afternoon 5-0 leicester

• Like 1

Just now, Paninistickers said:

JJ is just about my favourite player. 

But even if he's champing at the bit on november 1st, I'd suggest two months of europa league, league cup and u23 football would serve him.well and come back as a 'new' signing in January 

Possibly, but also if he is ready and chomping at the bit, plays a couple of cracking games in Europe can you imagine the meltdown that he’s not in the PL squad.

I think the players who are in your best XI you need to take a chance on. 
Especially as Mendy was half way out the door

4 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

Fair but Ricardos attacking ability has carried us through more than just a couple of games. I’d play both, just castagne down the left 

I suppose when we've got two proper wingers then its safer to have two full backs. When we've got Perez or Albrighton on the right then you need Ricardo to overlap.

13 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Who do you take out of the squad to put him in? Pretty sure he was on his way to Galatasaray, he just couldn’t get there before deadline day for the medical.

Hamza? He was off to Newcastle wasn't he too? Not sure if we need him in because he's homegrown though.