Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Palace vs LCFC - Match Thread - 2pm (Sky Sports)

1 minute ago, volpeazzurro said:

Absolutely agree result wise. But, two nil up with Choudhury playing well, would it not have been more sensible to take Barnes or Lookman off for Soumare to shore the defence up?

Oh, I don’t disagree. Game management has been poor. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tanya said:

I can't believe this. Yes, the standard of football has been terrible but this club has been cursed by injuries and yet, two fifth place finishes and an FA Cup. One of our most successful managers we have ever had and you want to bin him off after a poor start to the season and an underwhelming end to the last, even though we won silverware. Incredible. We'd be a laughing stock, just like Watford.

We're closing in on a year of terrible form. I didn't say sack him. I said I'm starting to lose faith because we're set up to fail every week. I'd say thats fair. 

Hope everyone moaning about time wasting last week are saying the same about us.

93rd minute throw in in their half....ends up back with Palace and in our half....We can't even take a bleeding throw in without making a meal of it.