Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Palace vs LCFC - Match Thread - 2pm (Sky Sports)

1 minute ago, Mark said:

I suppose when we've got two wingers then its safer to have two full backs. When we've got Perez or Albrighton on the right then you need Ricardo to overlap.

Exactly. Ricardo has seemed to lack a bit if defensive discipline this season and we’ve been notably punished by it. Castagne is probably seen as more sound defensively, so it makes sense to have him if we are playing Lookman as a more attacking winger than Perez or Albrighton. He’s also going to be facing Zaha and we won’t have the same protection from Ndidi as we usually do. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

Doesn't matter what team starts in my eyes, it's all about our tactics and how we approach the game. Scrap the nonsense of passing across our own goal line and we might get somewhere 

All this change to watch Soyuncu and Vestergaard play 500 passes between each other :teehee:

Just now, The Guvnor said:

Hoping Hamza will slot in to replace Jannik, which allows the tall Dane a sweepers role to stroke the ball majestically around the park.

We're fcuked.

Game not even started yet  ,but you are being negative, if that's what you think don't watch the game 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

Fair but Ricardos attacking ability has carried us through more than just a couple of games. I’d play both, just castagne down the left 

A lot easier when for him to run off down the wing when he has a winger in front of him like Perez or Albrighton who can drop back to help defend, can’t say we have seen Lookman really do that yet?

Asking for trouble giving the opportunity for Zaha to have space to run into