Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Palace vs LCFC - Match Thread - 2pm (Sky Sports)

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Hamza could be a masterstroke, the way he plays will rattle Zaha, keep kicking him until he reacts Hamza, every time I watch Palace play I wonder how Zaha doesn’t get sent off more offen. He reacts every single time.

I think the dark arts of football are largely forgotten. The niggles, pinching have all but gone from the game. 

Until you play an Eastern European team away in Europe and everyone is up in arms as they’re “filthy”, “dirty” and the “worst team ever”. Football is at times, a lot nicer than it was 10 years ago.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hamilton Fox said:

He played it a few times last season and castangne did not look comfortable at all on the left 

We do need a left back. Bertrand doesn’t look like the option. Neither are Castagne  or Ricardo. 

3 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

That’s a nice bench.

is Ndidi crocked?

Just a small question, & Not just for you...But if you get involved & make Judgements on selection...If means you know how to get around with internet..

Why, when statements from club, all Football sites, tell us the players availability, and if Not available, Why not....!

Why as is it difficult to Read any pre-match reports,or just the General Football News on our club...

Theme Ndidi was been an issue for 2 weeks, as some on others have been mentioned...

Plus any Doubt about various competitions squad...who has been chosen Play in which competition...Lcfc.com has that info..

• Sad 1

David Ornstein just spent 5 min of NBC's pregame with Arlo discussing "what is wrong with Leicester City" and shared ..

absolutely nothing that hasn't been discussed to death in here.  Mentioned our "ruthless" owners but immediately backtracked to say BR isn't in trouble.  If there's any inside info leaking out, it apparently hasn't made it to the London journos.

1 minute ago, Sly said:

We do need a left back. Bertrand doesn’t look like the option. Neither are Castagne  or Ricardo. 

Will be JJ when he is back, pretty sure the whole point of Bertrand was to be a stand-in until he is back and someone for Thomas to learn from

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Will be JJ when he is back, pretty sure the whole point of Bertrand was to be a stand-in until he is back and someone for Thomas to learn from

2 minutes ago, Hamilton Fox said:

Think the plan was for Bertrand to give Thomas another year to grow into a top left back 

I'm like stuck record on this, but I just cannot see Luke Thomas becoming anything other than a steady Eddie championship level defender. He simply doesn't have the athleticism. 

He's got a nice touch, a decent cross, a football brain but cannot beat a man to save his life.  He could bulk out but would then lose what miniscule pace he has. 

I hope I'm.proved wrong 

Lads… and ladies. It’s my fault we’ve been terrible for 12 months now. So lost my dad not long after 2016 lift and I remember me coming back to LE and Vicky park for the festivities where I brought a flag. That flag went with my dad to various chemo appts, hospital admissions and it was with him until his very last breath. That flag I kept and developed a pre match routine which for some reason I stopped doing around a year ago. So now I have restarted that routine TODAY. so three points in the bag and apologies… I’ve let the side down. Now who was the tuna wrap dude and @Jattdogg just ready the mrs as we are in for three points lol sorry for the long story. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1