Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Palace vs LCFC - Match Thread - 2pm (Sky Sports)

4 minutes ago, Sly said:

We do need a left back. Bertrand doesn’t look like the option. Neither are Castagne  or Ricardo. 

Thats an opinion...Bertrand 1St few games,with so called dependables Not playing even to their average expectations..

Castagna, for Country and Club has put in decent to Top performances at LB & WB....so I cant agree with your post...

Looking for negatives ,just vor the sake of it...

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

I'm like stuck record on this, but I just cannot see Luke Thomas becoming anything other than a steady Eddie championship level defender. He simply doesn't have the athleticism. 

He's got a nice touch, a decent cross, a football brain but cannot beat a man to save his life.  He could bulk out but would then lose what miniscule pace he has. 

I hope I'm.proved wrong 

Share the same concerns hope I’m wrong. Hopefully Justin will come back the same player and will be first choice left back anyway

4 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Thats an opinion...Bertrand 1St few games,with so called dependables Not playing even to their average expectations..

Castagna, for Country and Club has put in decent to Top performances at LB & WB....so I cant agree with your post...

Looking for negatives ,just vor the sake of it...

I don’t rate Castagne. I think our fans over rate him as much as they like to give Perez flack (albeit he can be frustrating at times).

Had a dream lastnight Hamza scored against us for Everton after nicking off our defender and running straight at Kasper from the halfway line, could see the whites of Choudhury's eyes staring him down ferociously without even looking down at the ball and then slotting it straight under and in.

I don't understand the relevance at all. But G'won Hamza! And c'mon Leicester! We need a win today. No dodgy ref/VAR shight today please! And no injuries ... thanks.

Just now, Sly said:

I don’t rate Castagne. I think our fans over rate him as much as they like to give Perez flack (albeit he can be frustrating at times).

We seem to do a better job going forward when he is on the pitch. Our lack of consistent solidity at the back has been the primary source of our woes this season, IMO, but our build-up has been fitful too.

6 minutes ago, Hamilton Fox said:

Share the same concerns hope I’m wrong. Hopefully Justin will come back the same player and will be first choice left back anyway

Luke Thomas looks technically decent, however I agree on the physicality side of it. 

Alan Sheehan Mk II :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Sly said:

Its Your right ...obviously...

But wow..!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Haha 1

Just now, UPinCarolina said:

We seem to do a better job going forward when he is on the pitch. Our lack of consistent solidity at the back has been the primary source of our woes this season, IMO, but our build-up has been fitful too.

Yes, Ricardo hasn’t been great, so I fully understand him being dropped. He’s looked like the player that we first signed and not the player he became pre injury. 

Just now, Sly said:

Luke Thomas looks technically decent, however I agree on the physicality side of it. 

Alan Sheehan Mk II :ph34r:

Alan Sheehan dreams of the day he can put in a top quality performance and get an assist in an FA Cup final

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

Your right obviously...

But wow..!

:P

I think we could have been smarter with our money to cover our defensive challenges this season. Let’s leave it at that. :D