Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Ricardo

1 minute ago, goose2010 said:

He is a right back and Castange is keeping him out of the team. 

That's it really. He was poor against Burnley so rightfully dropped.

Needs to be SOME alternative reason why he isn't playing surely... can be just because he has been poor recently where as Castagne has been good... :ph34r:

• Like 1

How's he taken Praet's seat? 

He's been benched after a poor game against Burnley last week. He hasn't been his best this season anyway. 

I swear the ability to overreact on this site is far greater than anything else anyone is capable of. 

• Like 2

Just now, StanSP said:

How's he taken Praet's seat? 

He's been benched after a poor game against Burnley last week. He hasn't been his best this season anyway. 

I swear the ability to overreact on this site is far greater than anything else anyone is capable of. 

It was a joke......

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I think Riccy should start, and Timmy even though a better RB. Should be on the left. Get your best players on the park. Timmy plays on the left for bloody Belgium. So I'm sure he can do it in the Prem. Riccy is such a positive outlet going forward I'm not sure we can start without him. He forces the other team back.

Actually the majority of Castagnes appearances for Belgium have been on the right.

16 appearances and just 3 of them on the left side.