Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleshdaddy

Who next after Brendan?

Firstly, let me preface things by saying I'm just playing devils advocate I guess. Hypothetically if we're in a similar position come Christmas/New Year to where we are now and so very, very likely out of the running to secure European football next season, and Top decided to make a change (or Rodgers goes of his own volition), who would you want us to go for?

I know when the Arsenal and Spurs rumours were knocking about a while back, we were linked to Rúben Amorim from Sporting, and it feels like we end up signing players who we're consistently linked with over the course of a couple of seasons, so maybe it'd likely be the same with a manager? 

What do people think, and who would people want?

Guest Chocolate Teapot
7 minutes ago, oxford fox said:

Antonio conte for me I hope Brendan can turn it around but if it did happen I would hope we push the boat out and ambitious 

You do realise that...

A) he'd be a disaster here - he only goes places with serious serious money and rarely lasts longer than 2 years when the money runs out.

B) hes never coming here

I suppose as well I depends on where we want to be iam a realist and we can’t spend what the big boys spend so in truth we have exceeded expectations over the last few years and our owners have been outstanding for what they have done.Brendan has done really well and won us two trophy’s but I think that it is difficult to maintain success as other teams are improving as well so let’s just see what this season brings we are in know danger of going down but we need to be trueful to ourselves and know where we want to be realistically 

• Like 1

c'mon now seriously? Give the man a chance! It's balls to the walls so lets see what he can do. I know Rogers has a habit of wanting to play his style to a fault but he's up against it right now and knows he has to do something. I'm not thinking about the sack give him some rope lets see what he does in the coming weeks. Let him earn his massive salary. I'm sure Top and Susan don't need to remind him about our targets and where we want to be as a club. Struggling in the lower half of the table is certainly not on that list!

• Like 2