Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleshdaddy

Who next after Brendan?

6 hours ago, Twitcher said:

Someone whol installs some passion, and isn't adverse to throwing the odd piece of crockery when needed.

This. It's all too nicey-nice on the sideline when we're under the cosh and making mistakes. I'd die to have someone on the sidelines ripping into the players and rather than clapping every pass round the back.

Edited by JoshLC
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Get Dyche. :P

Wouldn’t be my choice but has done an outstanding job at Burnley, ok looks like they may drop this year. But with the money etc.. brilliant 

however seems backward step in terms of style. However I think a few of the older  fans might prefer an up and at them kinda manager.

Edited by teblin

6 minutes ago, teblin said:

Wouldn’t be my choice but has done an outstanding job at Burnley, ok looks like they may drop this year. But with the money etc.. brilliant 

however seems backward step in terms of style. However I think a few of the old fan might prefer an up and at them kinda manager.

There was actually method in my madness, specifically that we are essentially entering the end game of current successful period (this does not mean I think it’s over) but that the core players, those players that define this success are likely retiring or leaving, I.e.;  Vardy, Schmeichel, etc.

So we need to define new big figures, new leaders, and to do that, I feel we want someone who is respected, and suffers no fools. Fancy Dyche could be that person, that he could build the core of this new success (hopefully) and instilling within this team a doughty mental strength, well for a few years, or more if he is successful.

Edited by Dahnsouff

31 minutes ago, JoshLC said:

This. It's all to nicey-nice on the sideline when were under the cosh and making mistakes. I'd die to have someone on the sidelines ripping into the players and rather than clapping every pass round the back.

Keano it is then, he'd throw all the crockery and the kitchen sink. Maddison would get a right beasting 🤣🤣

Edited by volpeazzurro