Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleshdaddy

Who next after Brendan?

Just now, winteriscoming said:

If we get rid can see either Nuno or Koeman taking over. 

Would prefer as already mentioned Rudi Garcia or Lucien Farve. 

Hope it's not Koeman, he had issues with Lookman when he was at Everton.

Nuno I wouldn't mind, he did a good job at Wolves and I felt he was never wanted at Spurs.

Wouldn't mind giving Nuno ago.

Absolutely not Nuno. I'm not in the right frame of mind to watch 352 counter attacking garbage. 

I know many on here aren't sold on Potter but if he came here he'd be working with better players and will have a bigger budget at a bigger club. Brighton have limitations. Potter produces some good attractive progressive football with donkeys like Welbeck and Maupay up top. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Hope it's not Koeman, he had issues with Lookman when he was at Everton.

Nuno I wouldn't mind, he did a good job at Wolves and I felt he was never wanted at Spurs.

Wouldn't mind giving Nuno ago.

Koeman, god no.

Nuno's football would bore you to tears. 

A firm no to both from me.

• Like 1

Whoever it is needs to be recruited with the correct mindset, does not insist on changing the whole structure of the club and look to be bringing through Braybrooke and Alves within the next year or two. I don’t want a panic move for limited managers like Dyche.

• Like 1

The atmosphere is about to turn really toxic again, there’s no way he stays in beyond West Ham. If he’s still in post come west game and we lose, god ****ing help him…. The venom and dislike towards him is nearing Puel, and when it tends to get to that stage, the board act. 

2 hours ago, LVocey said:

MON until end of season…Rodger Schmidt when he leaves PSV.

or Jesse Marsch.

MON great shout the reason I fell in love with the club, that spirit that fight, even just for 3 months, it would answer the long time question, what could MON have done with a better squad? if he can't instill a bit of heart and desire into some of these, than the problems run far deeper.

Edited by Beachyboy