Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleshdaddy

Who next after Brendan?

3 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Sarri? 

Now we are talking. Would take fan engagement to a new level considering he’d be out the back of the kop sucking on a Lambert at half time giving it Italian hands to two middle aged blokes off the saff asking him where the Tielemans money is. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Potter, Cooper, Martinez would be the obvious stand outs for me.

Diego or Roberto Martinez btw.

When you look at Garcia's record it's really not all that impressive, I think he'd be a bigger gamble than most of those I have mentioned above.

Martinez would be more of the same probably (Roberto).

Definite echoes of Martinez at Everton in Rodgers’ spell with us.

Edited by ttfn

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I was considering managers out of work. Sarri to give up another gig in Italy for the PL? I'm not so sure he'd do that unless desperate.

One of the reasons for him going back to Italy was because he wanted to be around his elderly parents, don't think he will be leaving Italy again for a while

Although I would love him, the football he got Napoli playing was phenomenal

Edited by moore_94

Like another couple have said, Galtier. We have a couple of young French players to build around and grow with, Soumare was his man winning the French Ligue last season. Big ask but we're Premier League, we're surrounded by the best in the business, Leeds have got Bielsa ffs, Ancellotti was at Everton, the League(money) and country(more money) are a huge draw.

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Potter won’t leave brighton mid season - it’s questionable if he’d leave them at all for the time being ….

Big thing for Potter is if he does come will there be money for him to spend. He make look at Leicester big club yes but am I going to better off going there. Massive club with a limited budget wont be appealing . Brighton yeah no money, but at the moment there looking so much better than us.

12 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Agreed, he’s got this defence doing wonders.

Rodgers is a control freak, he got rid of our highly rated medical staff that kept the squad healthy for years because they clashed over training, so I wonder how much control Kolo has over that