Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleshdaddy

Who next after Brendan?

Just someone who would play a system that gets the best out of the skill set  we have.

it’s just no use  playing Vardy on his own any more..he’s not got the legs for it.  I should add that I know he’s started the season well but I seriously doubt he can keep this up all season. 

it feels like we are playing boring football and I’d like it to be a bit more attacking.

Edited by MPH

Not shit stirring at all. As @Ric Flair said, we talk about potential transfers and players coming and going, why can't we do the same for managers? 

In fact, maybe I worded things a bit poorly, and for what it's worth of course I back Rodgers and want him to pull us out of this rut we seem to be in currently.Perhaps I should have said, in terms of succession planning, whenever Rodgers does go, who should we be looking to bring in and what direction do we want to go in?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

No, I think the general consensus is discussing the new managers when you have a manger who got 5th place and won the ****ing FA Cup, whilst having a massively injury hit squad is a bit ridiculous at this moment in time. 

All this after drawing a couple of matches, I dread to think what it will be like if we actually lose. My expectations for this season were fairly modest but if we hang about the middle of the table until say February and finish strongly we could still make top six.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Babylon said:

No, I think the general consensus is discussing the new managers when you have a manger who got 5th place and won the ****ing FA Cup, whilst having a massively injury hit squad is a bit ridiculous at this moment in time. 

Still not out the realms of possibility his position could be under scrutiny either by our owners or by himself if another club came in for him. We can't dress this up, it's an extension of our 2nd major slump. We've seen how quickly success can turn at this club, I really hope he turns it around. He's the best manager we've had in many a year.

I’m still in the Rodgers in camp but if/when he does leave I’d think we’d look at coaches with pl experience so Potter, Hassenhuttl and Koeman. 
Can’t see Koeman lasting much longer at Barcelona. 
Not convinced with any of them.  I’d like us to go for Mancini but can’t see him coming here. 
The completely left field ones I’d go for would be - Galtier, Farve and Gallardo.