Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Napoli (A)

Yes, you need a printed PDF copy of the international one. When you go to “Get Your Covid Pass” in the app, go to the Travel option, then scroll down and it will give options to download a PDF or send yourself a copy by email. Both of these give you the PDF copy that you need to print and bring with with you.

21 minutes ago, foxes61 said:

So its just the domestic QR code option that is required for the paper copy? 

do we not need the international option?  

What I have found is if you get a paper copy of the vaccination certificate you can actually scan the QR code in yourself if anyone asks for a copy of the green certificate at anytime through the VerificaC19 app. 

Edited by Foxes1

14 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

What I have found is if you get a paper copy of the vaccination certificate you can actually scan the QR code in yourself if anyone asks for a copy of the green certificate at anytime through the VerificaC19 app. 

I went to Paganese vs Juve Stabia last night in Serie C. They didn’t accept my VerificaC19 Green Pass that I showed them after scanning my own paper copy. They insisted on scanning my paper copy themselves. I recommend carrying a paper version everywhere you go. Don’t rely on your phone records.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

What’s ‘the hard copy of the NHS letter’?

Your proof of vaccine print outs? 

3806931F-4ACF-4A24-8C99-0434A97D58EB.png

This is very poor communication from the club suggesting 3 types of documentation are needed.  The supporter guide clarifies that all that is needed in addition to the NHS app is having the code in hard copy whether this is a PDF generated from the app and printed or the letter you can request from the NHS.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

Has anyone got to the bottom of the lateral flow to come back just being within 2 days rather than 48 hours?

Nope - Simon Calder from the independent went and asked them and apparently they insisted both interpretations mean the same thing which is obviously rubbish.

As usual it's left up to travelers and airlines to work out what they mean.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

Nope - Simon Calder from the independent went and asked them and apparently they insisted both interpretations mean the same thing which is obviously rubbish.

As usual it's left up to travelers and airlines to work out what they mean.

Oh for **** sake lol 

Surely if it says the below I can do it to enter on Wednesday and use the same one

FA7C8D02-C55B-4FC6-BF2C-858E1D038FFD.png

Edited by Costock_Fox

8 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Oh for **** sake lol 

Surely if it says the below I can do it to enter on Wednesday and use the same one

FA7C8D02-C55B-4FC6-BF2C-858E1D038FFD.png

I think you should be fine but I'm a massive worrier so based it on 48 hours.

Honest opinion is that it was an error in statements from Javid and Shapps they they just haven't bothered to clarify.  I don't feel like banking on that though!  

I haven't travelled with pre departure tests but it's sods law I'd get a difficult airline employee if I have a 54 hour old test.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, blurryface said:

This is how I've understood it, leaving weds and coming back Fri, to me says it's "in the 2 days before" but I'm still a bit nervous

To be fair it can’t be argued if it’s on the government’s website can it, I just really don’t fancy getting stuck over there lol 

So

Just now, Hilton Fox said:

So my plan as I'm in Poland atm..

Tuesday - test

Wednesday - fly to Rome

Friday - fly back to England

Doing this based on the screenshots below. The second one is new on the website in the last day but the wording is "should" not "must" :beer:

SmartSelect_20211206-221918_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20211206-221828_Chrome.jpg

Sorry, I missed out:

Thursday - Daka hammers the Italians and we top the group whilst conceding from another corner