Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Napoli (A)

13 minutes ago, tommywright1992 said:

Help required!

Currently isolating due to having covid,
If I do a test in 2 weeks time to travel to Italy,  won't I show up as positive result still? 

Would be out of isolation by the time you have to do your pre-travel test wont you? As you can only do it Monday 6th at the earliest?

10 minutes ago, tommywright1992 said:

Yes mate, I have read online that you could still show as positive result up to 90 days after on a test … unless that’s a load of rubbish .

Ah I hope not, today is my last day of isolating after testing positive haha

I did an on site PCR test last week which came back positive, then the day after I got the result I went and did another on site PCR test at the same place which came back negative...

Edited by moore_94

42 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

To get in the country? My comment was purely stadium entry requirements. Of course there are additional travel restrictions to get through on top of that.

So players who are not vaccinated will be ineligible for the game? :ph34r:

1 minute ago, ren said:

Are the club actually taking this off sale on Monday? I'm on the fence as might not be able to go due to work commitments and won't have confirmation on whether I can go by Monday.

Buy the ticket and if you can’t go you might be unfortunate and catch covid which I believe they will refund you for.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Buy the ticket and if you can’t go you might be unfortunate and catch covid which I believe they will refund you for.

Yeah probably will do this but still annoying the club are preventing match-going fans from going when there's a load of tickets left.

1 hour ago, ren said:

Yeah probably will do this but still annoying the club are preventing match-going fans from going when there's a load of tickets left.

Can only assume it's to make sure the vouchers get posted out in time though it feels like it could be later than Monday.