Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Napoli (A)

Searching for a hotel is made quite difficult when they don't release the collection point until last minute.

No late ticket collections mean that il be struggling with the flight I was going to get as well.

can anyone PM me what hotels they are staying at?

22 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Anyone on the Ryanair Stansted 6am flight the morning of the game?

That's the one I'm looking at booking mate.

I was just conscious of the cut off time for ticket collection but can't see it being any earlier than 3pm?

15 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

That's the one I'm looking at booking mate.

I was just conscious of the cut off time for ticket collection but can't see it being any earlier than 3pm?

Well we’ve booked on bud

Theyll have to be flexible at the end of the day

If SportOps were running trips, they’d not be in Naples any earlier than what we’ll be.

Though we are holding off booking a hotel so we can try and get it close to the ticket pick up 

Having a nightmare trying to work out what tests we do and don’t need now. 

To get into Italy

To get in UK

Am I right in saying all we need is an antigen test (these appear to be the cheapest) for each flight? 

Obviously as well as your green pass/double vaccination proof

Have they done away with Day 2 testing here now? (We needed one for Warsaw but seem to remember Boris changing some testing requirements a week after our return)

Heres the Italian PLF if anyone wants it 

https://app.euplf.eu/#/

You can fill it all in now

Just now, The Year Of The Fox said:

Having a nightmare trying to work out what tests we do and don’t need now. 

To get into Italy

To get in UK

Am I right in saying all we need is an antigen test (these appear to be the cheapest) for each flight? 

Obviously as well as your green pass/double vaccination proof

Have they done away with Day 2 testing here now? (We needed one for Warsaw but seem to remember Boris changing some testing requirements a week after our return)

Heres the Italian PLF if anyone wants it 

https://app.euplf.eu/#/

You can fill it all in now

Lateral flow to get into Italy, lateral flow 2 days after we are home I believe.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

So Day 2 testing is still a thing

But we don’t need a Fit To Fly (Home) test as per Warsaw?

I don’t believe so mate, I’ve bought a lateral flow to get into Italy and then I have an old PCR that hasn’t been used that I’m using for the day 2.

Dont take it for gospel but that’s what me and my mates have done.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

So Day 2 testing is still a thing

But we don’t need a Fit To Fly (Home) test as per Warsaw?

Correct. They scrapped fit to fly home and changed day 2 to a antigen test instead of PCR.

Unlike Warsaw we have to do a fit to fly to get into Italy, which can be an Antigen test as well.

I’ve paid £36 for my two tests via Chronomics. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Correct. They scrapped fit to fly home and changed day 2 to a antigen test instead of PCR.

Unlike Warsaw we have to do a fit to fly to get into Italy, which can be an Antigen test as well.

I’ve paid £36 for my two tests via Chronomics. 

Cheers 

I still have my code for my Day 2 test from Legia. 

A mate of mine reused it recently for his missus to get home from Cyprus, and it worked 😂

Think I’ll try reusing that one again. 

So

Fit To Fly (Italy)

Day 2 UK arrival test

35 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Well we’ve booked on bud

Theyll have to be flexible at the end of the day

If SportOps were running trips, they’d not be in Naples any earlier than what we’ll be.

Though we are holding off booking a hotel so we can try and get it close to the ticket pick up 

When is your return flight and how were you planning on getting to and from Stansted?

Gonna sound like a bit of nob here but I reckon the ticket collection will close quite early. The Napoli police will want us to start arriving at the Port for 2.30pm to 3pm at least for the buses. (It’s a 6.45pm kick off remember) 

Thursday is gonna be a total right off when it comes to do anything more than watching the game in my opinion. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Gonna sound like a bit of nob here but I reckon the ticket collection will close quite early. The Napoli police will want us to start arriving at the Port for 2.30pm to 3pm at least for the buses. (It’s a 6.45pm kick off remember) 

Thursday is gonna be a total right off when it comes to do anything more than watching the game in my opinion. 

That could be true

Though I’m sure a message to Jim informing him of arriving into Naples fairly late will mean they’ll sort us out tickets

"Liverpool fans are told to congregate no later than 15:30 at the Naples Marine Terminal for shuttle buses to the stadium, the last leaving no later than 18:30, and they will be held back inside the San Paolo Stadium for at least one hour after the full-time whistle"

Obviously that was only a couple of years ago. Not sure if Napoli have a new stadium since that as well but I cant imagine there being much difference.

The travel arrangements to and from the ground are set by Naples Police, not the respective club so I'd have thought they will just stick with the same protocol for every European match.

Their match against Liverpool was an 8pm kick off though. So their last bus was 90 minutes before kick off. Likely going to be the same arrangement for our game but obviously our kick off time is earlier so last bus will be earlier too. 

This will likely effect ticket collection cut off times...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

"Liverpool fans are told to congregate no later than 15:30 at the Naples Marine Terminal for shuttle buses to the stadium, the last leaving no later than 18:30, and they will be held back inside the San Paolo Stadium for at least one hour after the full-time whistle"

Obviously that was only a couple of years ago. Not sure if Napoli have a new stadium since that as well but I cant imagine there being much difference.

The travel arrangements to and from the ground are set by Naples Police, not the respective club so I'd have thought they will just stick with the same protocol for every European match.

Their match against Liverpool was an 8pm kick off though. So their last bus was 90 minutes before kick off. Likely going to be the same arrangement for our game but obviously our kick off time is earlier so last bus will be earlier too. 

This will likely effect ticket collection cut off times...

Same ground just a new name.

• Like 1