Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Napoli (A)

I've done the daft thing and read trust pilot reviews for the company I got my test from 😂

I fly out 6.25 on weds, so I'm not hopeful of doing a test on weds to get a result for the Italian border, so will do it tomorrow instead, now means I need to try and find a collection test for tomorrow to take with me or buy a fit to fly in Italy, lovely.

5 minutes ago, blurryface said:

I've done the daft thing and read trust pilot reviews for the company I got my test from 😂

I fly out 6.25 on weds, so I'm not hopeful of doing a test on weds to get a result for the Italian border, so will do it tomorrow instead, now means I need to try and find a collection test for tomorrow to take with me or buy a fit to fly in Italy, lovely.

Which company have you used?

6 minutes ago, blurryface said:

Apparently they're quite readily available in Italy and it's less of a scam than here.

I was planning on doing it on the Thursday just before leaving for the airport so I could try and blag using the same test result on the Sunday, but the within three days bit seems to have disappeared now?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Apparently they're quite readily available in Italy and it's less of a scam than here.

I was planning on doing it on the Thursday just before leaving for the airport so I could try and blag using the same test result on the Sunday, but the within three days bit seems to have disappeared now?

Any idea where in Naples you can do these?

Edited by Costock_Fox

5 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Any idea where in Naples you can do these?

If its like other Italian cities then all over the gaff by the sounds of it. The missus was in Rome and Florence in October, says you could find them for 20 euros without looking very hard.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

If its like other Italian cities then all over the gaff by the sounds of it. The missus was in Rome and Florence in October, says you could find them for 20 euros without looking very hard.

Just found this at Naples airport, think it’s 15 euros.

https://www.aeroportodinapoli.it/en/info-and-services/swab-covid-19

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ealingfox said:

They seem to do tests in pharmacies, I think I’ve found one round the corner from me in Rome. Now I have to decide whether to do that on Wednesday and risk falling foul of whether it has to be done 48 hours or 2 days before flying back, or wait until I’m at the airport in Naples on Friday. The feel that the sooner I do the test, the less chance for me to catch something and end up testing positive and stranded over here :unsure:

I read this that if you take your test between midnight and 4 am on 7, it can be three days. Ive just done that and should be able to use same test to come back.

Might help any night owls/foxes

When to take your test

From 4am 7 December, you can take the test any time in the 2 days before the service on which you will arrive in England departs.

Until 4am 7 December, you can take the test any time in the 3 days before the service on which you will arrive in England departs.

For example, if you travel directly to England on Friday, you could take a test any time on the Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. The test result must be available for boarding.

11 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Not sure what the point in this post was- despite my Twitter reply?

Isn’t the fact that a LF test wasn’t enough to get inside the stadium and that we needed our Covid passes already public knowledge? 

57BF619B-99E8-4602-BA06-44BA447F880E.png

I posted about it a week or so ago. However, it only came into force on 6 December (yesterday). So obviously the police waited until it was already in force when they should have known it was coming.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Gonna make for an interesting away end isn’t it

900 Of us stood there with our jeans by our ankles 

Don't worry, there will be 11 players with their shorts by their ankles once Napoli have finished with us.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Just found this at Naples airport, think it’s 15 euros.

https://www.aeroportodinapoli.it/en/info-and-services/swab-covid-19

I can confirm this exists. I popped my head in the door Sunday afternoon after landing. €15, certificate issued immediately in English. It’s called Duty Health and is next to the main terminal just outside. Turn up an hour earlier for your flight and you’ll have no problems (unless you test positive!!).

• Like 1

Just now, risofox said:

I can confirm this exists. I popped my head in the door Sunday afternoon after landing. €15, certificate issued immediately in English. It’s called Duty Health and is next to the main terminal just outside. Turn up an hour earlier for your flight and you’ll have no problems (unless you test positive!!).

Any ideas if you do the test yourself or if they do it?

1 minute ago, risofox said:

Ffs as in why didn’t I find out, or Ffs as in they might have to do it. I don’t know why it matters?

As in I don’t want someone else sticking something up my nose/throat, not why didn’t you ask lol 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, risofox said:

Ffs as in why didn’t I find out, or Ffs as in they might have to do it. I don’t know why it matters?

It’s the only thing that matters!!! If you do it yourself you can just pour some water on the swab and be negative. If some pen pusher does it they’ll anally excavate you to find any hint of covid. The French take no prisoners with this. I went out my way to find a self reporting test centre in Paris en route back due to this