Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Napoli (A)

13 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

It’s the only thing that matters!!! If you do it yourself you can just pour some water on the swab and be negative. If some pen pusher does it they’ll anally excavate you to find any hint of covid. The French take no prisoners with this. I went out my way to find a self reporting test centre in Paris en route back due to this 

Exactly my concern, not that I would pour the liquid on without a test obviously 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I'm sure the final figure was around 900 although depends how many of those bought tickets just in case they decided to go.

Does that include the 500 or so tickets that seemingly disappeared before they got offered to fans?

6 hours ago, Stadt said:

This seems a bureaucratic nightmare, glad I knew I couldn't do it at an early stage.

Since I'm not travelling, I'm not up-to-date on this .....but isn't the whole thing the same as Poland?

1. Lateral flow test to get back to UK. Easily fiddled. 

2. PCR day 2 test that absolutely nobody takes and you just quote any old number on the rtn to UK.passenger locator

....actually, as I write, I'm.guessing you might need a test to enter Italy which would he different from the Warsaw trip where only proof of vac was required 

9 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Since I'm not travelling, I'm not up-to-date on this .....but isn't the whole thing the same as Poland?

2. PCR day 2 test that absolutely nobody takes and you just quote any old number on the rtn to UK.passenger locator

....actually, as I write, I'm.guessing you might need a test to enter Italy which would he different from the Warsaw trip where only proof of vac was required 

I am intrigued to see how this works. You are due to isolate until you get a negative result. I guess you could fake a number for the form, not bother isolating and hope no one checks up on you.

9 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

You missed out self-isolating until you get a negative test, which I for one won't do, sod that. 

22 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

remember step 1 was only added a week ago which has added extra complexity but I agree, Moscow looked much worse than this from A bureaucratic point of view, maybe not from a stabby one.

32 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I am intrigued to see how this works. You are due to isolate until you get a negative result. I guess you could fake a number for the form, not bother isolating and hope no one checks up on you.

'Lost in post'

I took it. Randox never sent me the results. Prove otherwise!

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

There’s no way they will phone you. If they do and they can prove you are outside, tell them you’ve received a negative result 

36 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

There’s no way they will phone you. If they do and they can prove you are outside, tell them you’ve received a negative result 

Yes can't see it being much different to self-isolating after a positive test. No one cares. I am not against testing before and after but I am against being ripped off.

Hope it all works out for you guys travelling.

See you in the next round!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

And we wonder why the country is in such a covid state

18 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I was no more likely to catch it in Warsaw (or naples, for those going to this ) than anyone is getting a bus into town, dude. 

Yeah I know. It’s just annoying what we have to go through just to go to a game of football.