Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Napoli (A)

Time for a bit of fan pressure for ticket details I think.

If they have been speaking to Napoli for the last few weeks (again, why not since the draw was made?) and were speaking to Moscow for 3 weeks then maybe their communication hasn’t been too effective and they’re actually getting slower at having things confirmed…?! 

• Like 2

I have a United supporting friend who had his ticket for Atalanta away more than a month in advance, this really should be imminent.

I mainly just want to know the size of the allocation as I can quickly rule out looking into flights/accommodation if it's some paltry number like 500 as a member.

• Like 2

The club talk bollocks half the time, they palm the blame off onto other clubs but it's no coincidence it's always the fixtures involving us are the ones that take ages to iron out the details. Same with all the collecting tickets being a UEFA protocol, the club are liars and I'm so glad more and more people are cottoning on to this.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Lako42 said:

1 month to go, absolutely no reason they can't have things worked out by now if they are definitely getting an allocation. 

Maybe the reason is not knowing what the allocation is? By the sounds of it, they’ve been told we’re getting something but don’t know how many. 

• Like 1

I too am waiting for a reply from Napoli SCC and hopefully with it been the international break i’ll have a few answers by the end of the week! 

The picture added here is from last Tuesday/Wednesday off the official Napoli website and basically means who ever bought a ticket for the Legia Warsaw game they’ll get 50% of the Napoli-Leicester game. 

E67DDB80-BBF4-40AF-ABCA-AD3578EB2297.jpeg

Edited by SeanInRome

4 minutes ago, SeanInRome said:

I too am waiting for a reply from Napoli SCC and hopefully with it been the international break i’ll have a few answers by the end of the week! 

The picture added here is from last Tuesday/Wednesday off the official Napoli website and basically means who ever buys a ticket for the Legia Warsaw game they’ll get 50% of the Napoli-Leicester game. 

E67DDB80-BBF4-40AF-ABCA-AD3578EB2297.jpeg

Have Napoli announced when they are selling tickets to their fans for the game yet?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Have Napoli announced when they are selling tickets to their fans for the game yet?

Nothing at all mate! These days i’m hoping for answers too but Napoli only gave S.Moscow their ticket allocation 8/9 days in advance,however I believe that’s because they were holding out for the government COVID regulations update.

You’ll all know as soon as I get any details

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

I was going to say it’s obviously down to Italy not having full stadiums but if Man U sorted it with Atalanta a month before then it’ll just be down to the usual incompetence.

Today's a month before the game tbf, they've got a few hours to prove themselves.

Consider my breath held.

Edited by ealingfox
  • Haha 1