Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Napoli (A)

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Do we have to do a paid for private test for the flight out to Italy or is a normal NHS PCR one fine?

I know the Day 2 after returning has to be a private paid for, cant really find anything for before though

Yeah, can’t be NHS.

Just booked mine through a company called Curelean Health for £22

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Yeah, can’t be NHS.

Just booked mine through a company called Curelean Health for £22

Had a look and looks a good option, don't have to send your result in the post and crap yourself waiting for the result

Pretty easy you can just lie on it when just uploading result online though lol

33 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Had a look and looks a good option, don't have to send your result in the post and crap yourself waiting for the result

Pretty easy you can just lie on it when just uploading result online though lol

I hope you aren’t questioning my integrity 

Booked and bought everything I need to for this now

Even if we end up not being able to get tickets, as we are booked from Wednesday to Friday anyway would just be another day in Rome which isn't bad, might seriously see if I can tickets for the Lazio game if I have to, not too far away from where we are staying

Edited by moore_94

On 19/11/2021 at 23:35, Cardiff_Fox said:

Exactly why City and Napoli are holding off. Man City just sold out their allocation for Leipzig. Only for the game to now be played behind closed doors 

Germanys COVID cases have gone through the roof and they have gone into lockdown again!

On 20/11/2021 at 14:07, moore_94 said:

@SeanInRome Can I get some tickets for Lazio vs Galatasaray rather than having to go watch us against Napoli please? lol

Lazio-Galatasaray tickets have not gone on sale yet and most likely after this week’s game.

On the Lazio home page Lokomotiv Moscow on the 25th no away fans will be allowed. I can’t see this happening in Italy! If they let their fans in they’ll have to let you guys in too 👍

28 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Had a play with the Italian Green Pass app today, 'Verifica C19'. If you produce your COVID vaccination certificate after 1st November, the barcodes appear to talk with the Italian app. 

From what I've read, it's strict compliance there - especially on public transport. 

I'm off to Ireland next week as well and my phone decided to die on me not that long ago during a software update so not taking any risks and got a printed copy of the pass off.  Did it after the 1st and it's valid until the 11th December so should be covered.

42 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

I'm off to Ireland next week as well and my phone decided to die on me not that long ago during a software update so not taking any risks and got a printed copy of the pass off.  Did it after the 1st and it's valid until the 11th December so should be covered.

I did it via my phone taking a photo of my screen with my Covid barcode on. So now I am showing green on the Italian app. 

Judging from what I've read those passes will be recognised by the EU system. It's been patchy previously. A bar owner etc may ask and he can scan it. Generally though 90% of places just recognise that print out regardless. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

2 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

My trip hinges on the location of the collection point, otherwise it's really tight.

Can we assume it'll be close to the harbour/ shuttle bus area?

Other end of Naples as far away from the stadium in some random hotel is most likely I imagine

• Haha 2