Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Spartak Moscow (A) Match Thread

Just now, filbertway said:

No we haven't lol

We have been shit.

Defensively we haven't looked very strong and attacking has been pretty unthreatening. 

We have played quite slick stuff in the centre of the park, but finding ourselves 2-0 down to a championship side can't be anything other than shit.

We'll see what team comes out second half. 

Weve actually been good today. Even Cags was looking decent up until the mistake... some of you cant see past a scoreline. 

We can go up another gear and win this still. Cant be easy playing in those conditions, lets support the boys a bit please! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I can't quite believe we're not winning this comfortably, we've been the better side by miles. 

I reckon Daka should have had a pen as well. 

VAR apparently looked at that. I don't believe they did. 100% penalty. 

3 minutes ago, Nick said:

Yep had he not already been on a yellow, ref would have been in his pocket for that.

He should already be off. Got booked for the same foul he didn’t get booked for! 

If we lose this it is a complete embarrassment to lose to these and Legia. They are both absolutely woeful but yet more pathetic defending has our European campaign hanging by a thread. Thought we'd turned a corner against united as although they scored 2, one was a worldie and the other was just a long ball over the top and we didn't give them a great deal else. 2 really poor goals conceded here and not clinical enough in the final 3rd. Any half decent prem side would make light work of these and Legia 

We’ve got to get up the pitch quicker. I’d look at getting Barnes on and attacking them. That defence is shocking and we simply haven’t put them under enough pressure. 

Get up the pitch quicker, get the ball in behind more. Come lads we can easily walk off with a whole bunch of goals in that second half. 

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

Can't keep conceding 2 goals per game.

Have no idea why Thomas is playing. Castagne is super fit so didn't need resting and 352 requires dynamic attacking full backs. Attacking and dynamic are definitely not descriptions of Thomas....

because Castagne has a tweak