Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Spartak Moscow (A) Match Thread

Marc on for Ricardo for me, cannot afford to go down to 10 and think he’s been poor today. Thomas offers little as well but not sure who we could bring on for him, not keen on Bertrand coming on there or risking Castagne’s tight hammy, unless we go to a back 4 with Amartey at RB none of which is ideal

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Got to go more direct 2nd half and we can still win this, we are still a huge work in progress. We've often looked muck in a back 3 but with Ndidi out it's about working out how we get 2 up top and defend as well as possible.

I thought we started this game very well but then that's what we do almost every European game and miss a few chances and then concede and its an uphill battle.

Agree with this. I don't get why it's not just fed to Tielemans who then clips it in behind for Daka to run onto. The few times that has happened they have been all over the place.

I’ve defended Brendan until the cows come home, however is record in Europe, not just with us but others, is pretty terrible. :unsure::dunno:

Maybe we just want to get out of Europe quickly this year! 

Just now, adejo92 said:

Any chance you can just drop Uefa an email mate?

Let them know it was just a deflection and slip and see if they will honour us the 3 points?

Nice one, cheers.

Got some bad news mate.

It happens

Hope that helps  :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Defending horrific, they constantly break up play with niggly fouls and we just let them run through. Just get the ball in behind to Daka and use his pace, dont worry about all this tika taka shite!

Our high line means they always have a break on and when they get the ball they can get us back-pedalling and panicking fairly regularly. Whereas they sit behind the ball safe in the knowledge that we lack the creativity or speed of play to play through them.

2 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

We beat Manchester United last game, but we aren't a Champions League team.

These are rubbish, we have made them look good. If we switch on and up our game, we can comfortably win 5-2..

Huh?! :blink:

Are you saying that we are really also "a championship side"because don't really get what one has got to do with the other? These went away to Napoli (who outplayed us at home) ans became the ONLY team to beat them since February.