Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

The Moscow 25

3 minutes ago, los dedos said:

Seems like Zambia has an embassy in Moscow . Wonder if most of them were embassy workers .:dunno:

From what I've heard it's a mixture of Daka's family/friends and Zambian students in Moscow.

Hearing they were joining in with Leicester chants is an absolute joy. Sounds like it was a proper party.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Absolutely sensational effort from our fans and the Zambian folk that joined, made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up watching those videos. Brilliant.

Sounds like Moscow and Spartak have been very welcoming, not the sort of thing that tends to get talked about but it's good to hear. Whether they'd have been quite as friendly if there was several hundred out there remains to be seen but I doubt there'll be similar pleasantries in Naples.

Yeah, looking at the table, that could be a very, very tense game.

46 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

From what I've heard it's a mixture of Daka's family/friends and Zambian students in Moscow.

Hearing they were joining in with Leicester chants is an absolute joy. Sounds like it was a proper party.

Probably about 40 or so then in total in the away end. 25 via LCFC and the rest Zambians who bought home tickets but were moved across 

3 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

@Foxxed, I was responding to this, not posting about any of the 25. Historically, this sub-section of society is more likely to cause problems on average, but I understand why some people won't like to hear that, The discussion was whether the club is actively trying to make it harder for them to attend, which may or may not be the case - I simply don't know that, but if they are, I can see the reasoning, even if I'm not sure it's being handled well. I'm happy to agree that in fan relations matters, the club could do a lot better.

And, for clarity, I'm not saying ALL those people are a nuisance either - just an observation of probability.

I don’t understand this thread at all. Or I do understand this thread. And I’m more worried about the latter.

18 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Yet again no mention at all from the club. At best it's weird, at worst absolutely insulting to those that made the monumental effort to be there.

Brendan credited them in his post-match interview with BBC RL