Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

The Moscow 25

16 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Just caught up on this thread again. What a trip. Unless we draw somebody like Qarabag or Astana, I can’t envisage we’ll have an away similar to that. Definitely won’t be the same composition of those that travelled from the county, local fans and Zambians in the away end though lol 

I was tagged in dozens of posts, photos & videos. The adulation has been mad.  One of our group has gone to Brentford today, we arrived back at 11ish last night. I can’t imagine anybody else has done both games this week :nigel:

Quality! I guess you were the lad I spoke to at liga pap who went to Zorya away last year and the Dinamo match on Friday night as well as Loko on Thursday in Moscow. Hope they were both good. Not at Brentford today only because I have to work, but tbh glad I’m not after another 16 hour round trip getting home on Friday! Would absolutely love a Kazakh or Israeli team away in the near future 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Quality! I guess you were the lad I spoke to at liga pap who went to Zorya away last year and the Dinamo match on Friday night as well as Loko on Thursday in Moscow. Hope they were both good. Not at Brentford today only because I have to work, but tbh glad I’m not after another 16 hour round trip getting home on Friday! Would absolutely love a Kazakh or Israeli team away in the near future 

I was one of that group but that wasn’t me (although we’re namesakes), the two brothers are lunatics haha 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MalletFox said:

if I’m not mistaken, the game people are referring to might well be the Ben Marshall “I’ll take an hour to jog over and take a corner whilst losing” game ….. remember that game very well! We were bloody awful and the team got howlers coming off the pitch in the tunnel next to the away stand, a rightfully too I say!

Michael Keane own goal. My indifference captured by the Mercury.

Screenshot_20211024-134540_Twitter.jpg

Edited by Rain King
  • Haha 1

On 23/10/2021 at 07:20, Leicester_Loyal said:

Excellent posts from all.

The club certainly needs to improve in certain areas, focus on these rather than giving out free bobble hats at away games.

Some nice one's given away though to be fair and not available in the shop. So if anyone has a grey 'foxes' bobble hat from the Palace game a couple of years ago that they don't want let me know :D

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

I’ve criticised the club on here and in my fan account of the trip to Moscow but fair play to them for me to receive this in my inbox today. Nice gesture of appreciation and look forward to seeing ‘The Moscow 25’ down at Seagrave! :appl:

DE7F2964-B081-424F-8338-C0902804AF4D.jpeg

Nice gesture and well deserved for the Moscow 25.

However all I would add is that it is now 5 weeks (35 days) until the game in Naples and we still have no ticket information.

If the club mean what they say in the letter about wanting fans to follow in Europe lets see if they can get some information released.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

However all I would add is that it is now 5 weeks (35 days) until the game in Naples and we still have no ticket information.

If the club mean what they say in the letter about wanting fans to follow in Europe lets see if they can get some information released.

The new ticket chap was giving it all sorts on LinkedIn about what a good job the club had done on keeping fans in the loop on the Spartak trip. Im sure a good few might well feel different to him.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

Never let something positive pass without trying to turn it into an opportunity to be negative. :appl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

What exactly could the club say right now? Highly likely to be waiting on further information from the Italian Government and Napoli etc.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

I’ve criticised the club on here and in my fan account of the trip to Moscow but fair play to them for me to receive this in my inbox today. Nice gesture of appreciation and look forward to seeing ‘The Moscow 25’ down at Seagrave! :appl:

DE7F2964-B081-424F-8338-C0902804AF4D.jpeg

More grist to the mill really that some middling no mark middle manager at the club needs outing for the Warsaw and Moscow debacles 

I'm convinced the policy was the behaviour of a no mark, taking great delight in an opportunity to have people over a barrel