Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

The Moscow 25

15 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Has Lineker been seen at any of the matches? He said he was going to follow us in Europe this season.

That was before he got the La Liga job that was the actual reason for leaving BT lol 

• Like 1

Guest MarshallForEngland

Take my hat off to those who travelled, fantastic support. I have to add that the atmosphere in the away end was massively enhanced by the large number of Zambian fans, mostly students who study here, who came in support of Daka. They sang every Leicester song, not just the ones about Daka, and didn't stop making noise throughout the whole game. 

Rodgers - “We’ve got 25 supporters, bless them, so we’ve got to give them more. We have to send them away with something.”

https://www.teamtalk.com/leicester-city/rodgers-admits-foxes-trio-lack-agressiveness-patson-daka-hints-iheanacho-partnership

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Fair play to every single one of you in that away end. Shame you don’t seem to have been recognised by the club, but I didn’t expect anything else from a club that just wants a family based fan base. 

They were pointedly acknowledged by the players - and that’s LCFC class! :appl:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

So who said there were only 25? Was that 25 tickets sold by LCFC ticket office? Might be true, dunno, but I expect it was boosted by fans living or having business in Russia. 

Should've kept their shirts on though. Probably caught a chill now :colder:

Couldn't get in the away section but it was very hard keeping quiet with the home fans!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah I saw that meant on the social media platforms as they usually mention the travelling fans. You would think today of all games they would big them up. 

Yep, on Instagram. “Once again thanks for your amazing support” lol