Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

The Moscow 25

More needs to be done to reward fans like this in general. These were exceptional circumstances but its similar to knowing a lot of people who went plenty of games in League One and couldn't get a ticket when everyone jumped on board for the title season. It's mad to think you could have gone tonight and miss out on games in the knockout stages (if we make it). 

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah I saw that meant on the social media platforms as they usually mention the travelling fans. You would think today of all games they would big them up. 

Maybe the social media team are trying to avoid the inevitable Man U/arsenal/Liverpool fans who’ve never seen their team play at home let alone away in Europe at 3pm using the numbers to score internet points.

45 minutes ago, OadbyBlue said:

Maybe the social media team are trying to avoid the inevitable Man U/arsenal/Liverpool fans who’ve never seen their team play at home let alone away in Europe at 3pm using the numbers to score internet points.

Mate we put bits of cardboard on every seat at home games for people bang to against their hand to generate an atmosphere. That ship has sailed lol 

Edited by Manini
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

We're already there unfortunately. 

Those fans deserve a photo acknowledge on the lcfc site at the absolute least.

Chances are though they won't get any credit and we'll see a Twitter post or something tomorrow wishing everyone celebrating National Reptile Awareness Day a good one

Is it reptile awareness day tomorrow?  I thought that was in November ?

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

More needs to be done to reward fans like this in general. These were exceptional circumstances but its similar to knowing a lot of people who went plenty of games in League One and couldn't get a ticket when everyone jumped on board for the title season. It's mad to think you could have gone tonight and miss out on games in the knockout stages (if we make it). 

Don't expect much from them but to not have any credit at all from the club stings. 

It cost shit loads of time and effort to get here. They could've laid on a bit of travel info. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I swear to god I'm gonna make it my life's work that heads roll at lcfc for this disgrace. 

The club absolutely despises its own supporters. This is unacceptable and when I can be arsed, I'm gonna find out who devises the policy and have their head on a fcking stick. 

Happy to join you on that. Parts of the club are now openly disconnecting ‘fans from team’

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I swear to god I'm gonna make it my life's work that heads roll at lcfc for this disgrace. 

The club absolutely despises its own supporters. This is unacceptable and when I can be arsed, I'm gonna find out who devises the policy and have their head on a fcking stick. 

Top man. Count me in. I love a whinge. 

Did I miss something here apart from lack of recognition from the club for travelling fans?  I have a 5 months old baby so has been rather disconnected from Leicester City a bit this season.  

Edited by The Blur