Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

The Moscow 25

Just now, Paninistickers said:

Not just tonight. 

How about restricting access to photos of the FA Cup? Withholding general sale tickets to the charity shield until the last minute?  Preferring to have half an empty end at Warsaw rather than sell tickets to ITS OWN MEMBERS?   

Somebody down there is seriously mentally unwell

Oh yeah big time. Been like it for a good few years, finally a few more are seeing it. Makes you feel disillusioned.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

In all seriousness, what's the viable avenue we have to raise this and it be answered by those in charge? It's an absolute disgrace some of the decision making. We're all going to have to dress up as 75 year old women at this rate.

Well, personally I'm going to let the dust settle. Emotional complaining does no good imo. 

I will identify senior administration staff and send each of them a polite letter. 

And I'll escalate it from there if the answers are unsatisfactory. I'll escalate all the way if necessary, to Susan Whelan and, if that doesn't work, to Top. 

• Like 1

Just now, TamworthFoxes said:

What is your role within the club because that is the exact attitude they have.

I'll ignore the question, because it's absurd. Do you not realise how badly young, English stag do lad types tend to travel? It's shocking, and if this is club policy, I can see why. 

11 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

The problem is that the types listed above are, en masse, a bloody nuisance. Sorry an' all. 

I'd suggest that weatherspoons consider most of their clientele a 'nuisance'. And the Tory Party probably think their voters are. Rupert Murdoch probably isn't that keen on the average Sun reader and sky viewer.

The difference is, wetherspoons, the tories and Sky and the Sun don't tell their punters to - in effect - p1ss off.

• Like 3

Just now, Paninistickers said:

I'd suggest that weatherspoons consider most of their clientele a 'nuisance'. And the Tory Party probably think their voters are. Rupert Murdoch probably isn't that keen on the average Sun reader and sky viewer.

The difference is, wetherspoons, the tories and Sky and the Sun don't tell their punters to - in effect - p1ss off.

I'm not getting drawn into this, simply because I don't want another ban just yet. 

1 minute ago, southfox66 said:

I think the 25 that went should be eligible for a bravery award. I know I'd been bricking myself having to get out of the stadium at the end of the game, having just beaten them 4 3, I'd probably have taken a 4 4 draw if I was there to feel semi safe to leave 😂 

Honestly would have thought their mob would have had too much respect for our lot even being there to bother.

It’s like the club feel embarrassed that only 25 fans could make it over.

Believe me, more people would make it over if they could feasibly do it with time, money or both.

Fair f****** play to the fans that made it out over their, especially with how much COVID still effects everything, did the club proud.

• Like 1