Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Brentford, A Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

They have a game plan to foul him everytime he gets the ball and it’s working. They know everything has to come through him. 

it’s genuinely so hard for him to get going when anytime he has a little success he gets walloped. 

I don’t see how that makes him ‘bobbins’ 

But I suppose we should go all in on the scape goat as per. 

Would ineffective be a nicer word? 

1 minute ago, southfox66 said:

I think I've come to the wrong forum, I thought this was a Leicester city fands forum, why are people moaning, we one nil up away from home, what else matters??? 🙄 

The fact if we continue to play like we are we won’t be 1 up much longer… it’s not been great but obviously I will take the 1 nil lead I just want us to hold onto a lead 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 1

Just now, southfox66 said:

I think I've come to the wrong forum, I thought this was a Leicester city fands forum, why are people moaning, we one nil up away from home, what else matters??? 🙄 

New here? 

• Haha 2

Just now, southfox66 said:

Take it your not watching it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have noticed that this formation seems to fail for us when we come up against other sides that use it regularly. 

I think we have to stick with it today and hope that we can survive.  If Madison is injured adding kdh to a midfield 3 could help us get a little more control. 

Soumare isn’t protecting the back line enough at the minute. A bit slow to react to danger and a bit slow to press. The result is they are cutting through our lines with ease.

Oh and we might as well ditch the playing out from back today. It’s not going to work with Amartey and a shakey Soyuncu.

• Like 1

Winning at half time from a Youri Wonderstrike.

Happily take that as we have been poor.

Brentford look a decent side, we’re giving them a lot of space and time, but we’re creating half of our problems.

We can’t string 3 passes together, especially at the back....it’s worrying when it’s just basic football at times, if we’re not confident in defence....hoof it and get set to pick up second balls.

Hopefully get a second and can rest a few, as after travelling will start to look leggy come 70 mins.