Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Brentford, A Match Thread

Daka's exploits in the last week mean he will now likely play some part most matches, which wasn't the case beforehand. It's mad that scoring 4 wouldn't get him a start today but we've 2 other lethal strikers right now, what a great position for us to be in. Sort the defence out and we will be a proper team again this season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, lnkstern said:

I had not realized how spoiled we are in the States.

We get access to all the EPL matches, at least if you are willing to splash out for Peacock.

I'm in Canada & I pay $150 a year for DAZN & get all the EPL games. 

Yes . We are spoiled.

Their game at home to Liverpool was like a basketball match, end to end which should suit us but then again you'd think it would have suited Liverpool who only got the draw :dunno:

Anything could happen :dunno:

A really difficult one to gauge :dunno:

Well, that was a really useful in-depth pre-match analysis from me wasn't it! :facepalm:

37 minutes ago, Bert said:

It was quite obvious from Rodgers post match on Thursday that today’s team was going to be the same that started against Man Utd. Not sure why anyone’s remotely surprised. 

Because Daka scored 4 goals?

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

I’m glad they dropped Patso Daka.

All he does is score goals.

He's not getting dropped. He wasn't in the team. 

There's quite obviously a distinction being made between the Europa League and Premier League for selection. Moreover, Rodgers seems to see Daka as like for like equivalent to Vardy who is in excellent form also. 

Daka was never going to start this game, it isn't a big drama and I doubt Patson himself would see it as one. 

Not sure why you're being so melodramatic about it. Last time we played in the league we beat a side a LOT better than Spartak Moscow and we scored four goals. Why change that.