Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Brentford, A Match Thread

2 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

Hilarious isn’t it…. For there goal it was “ZANKKAAAAA” for ours it was “and Maddison scores” 😂😂

bunch of Zankas tbh lol

• Haha 4

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

This reminds me of one of our games from newly promoted 2014 15 season under Pearson, particularly at home where we often outplayed sides, got loads of plaudits but ended up losing. Tottenham at home springs to mind. Only thing is we are the grizzled old heads shithousing the result this time!

I was thinking this in the rare times my stream worked. They could have been in the top 4 if this game, the Liverpool and Chelsea games all went their way. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

I was thinking this in the rare times my stream worked. They could have been in the top 4 if this game, the Liverpool and Chelsea games all went their way. 

Gotta admire them but **** them for the next 10 mins and wish them luck for the rest of the season

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bazly said:

Timmy has been disappointing today - as has Ricci

Rodgers doesn’t really know how to use wing backs in an attacking sense. They are generally on a hiding to nothing, as they don’t get the support. It’s about defensive solidity more than anything else.