Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Arsenal - Match Thread - 30/10/2021 (BT Sport)

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Has Brendan written in his pad yet? 

Yes. Team for next game: De Gea, Maguire..

Guest MarshallForEngland
Just now, The People's Hero said:

Some of you lot are hilarious. Best team in the world after beating Manchester United and the worst team in the world after 18 minutes of this game.

Laughable.

Having said that; as I watch the second fly in, I must admit that its not much fun so far. Just give Arsenal a bit of credit here; they've been superb.

I don't understand why this is laughable. It's like saying "You gave great reviews to that restaurant when the food was great and the service was impeccable, but now the staff are rude and the food is rubbish you're slating it". Well obviously. Why would it be in any way surprising that people praised the team when they were well-organised, positive and didn't make mistakes but criticise them when they play with no organisation at all and constantly give the ball away? 

Shambles. 

I'm sorry but a goal almost every game against us from a corner is disgusting. Do we work on these things? Questions should be seriously asked now.

We're so passive it's unbelievable. Will be lucky to not concede four or five at this rate