Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Arsenal - Match Thread - 30/10/2021 (BT Sport)

1 minute ago, MarshallForEngland said:

I don't understand why this is laughable. It's like saying "You gave great reviews to that restaurant when the food was great and the service was impeccable, but now the staff are rude and the food is rubbish you're slating it". Well obviously. Why would it be in any way surprising that people praised the team when they were well-organised, positive and didn't make mistakes but criticise them when they play with no organisation at all and constantly give the ball away? 

Will we be the greatest team in the world again if we win our next game?

There's just zero balance/middle ground with most of you lot.

• Like 1

cant blame anyone but the players the passage of play from Maddison giving the ball away and breaking down a really promising attack to thomas literally just letting lacazzet be a free man it's terrible play no coach can stop your brain from shutting down.

• Like 2

Just now, MPH said:

Barnes ax a left wing back?

I don’t think that will solve our problems..

no thomas picked up the ball in a forward area. was one on one with their full back then passed it backwards. move to a back four take thomas off bring barnes on

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Vacamion said:

I wouldn't put it past us to score the next.

We have picked it up a little.

Even chance of doing so