Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Arsenal - Match Thread - 30/10/2021 (BT Sport)

Just now, StevieLynex said:

Let's hope Conte turns them down

image.png.7d4890cd12f0cf4b4738080680aeab4c.png

This is the sort of reactionary rubbish I'm calling out; but yeah whatever. I don't know what I'm talking about evidently.

Should always change your manager if losing after 38 minutes. Just pick your manager each week, like the players?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

Why are you finding so many people, what is it you’re looking for?

He's a relentless bellend, it would appear. Meanwhile back on the pitch I think we'd do better with an extra man in midfield and going to 4 at the back. 

Keown said in the pre-match chat that “Leicester are playing the same shape that Villa played against Arsenal and they got tonked”. I have to give them credit, they’re well set up and got at us very early on. We need to score before half-time… if we can string some passes together that would help!!

Edited by car1os

Just now, The People's Hero said:

This is the sort of reactionary rubbish I'm calling out; but yeah whatever. I don't know what I'm talking about evidently.

Should always change your manager if losing after 38 minutes. Just pick your manager each week, like the players?

It's a sustained period of rubbish dating back to last season masked by the fa cup run. 

I'm not saying sack him but this performance isn't a one off. 

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, The People's Hero said:

Stick with the same manager come what may - that's precisely what Man U are doing. Great tactic