Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

I Thought I'd seen Everything Until...

This evening on a visit to my local supermarket, I was parking up when a big 4x4 "travelled" in and parked directly in a disabled bay. The 2 occupants who were "travelling" in the vehicle jumped out. The male had his hair dyed the colour of an over ripe peach and was wearing clothing most suited for jungle warfare and his female "travelling" companion was wearing what could best be described as fluffy pyjamas and slippers. They both walked quickly (and normally, no limp or sticks involved) in through the exit door with complete disregard for the one way system or those that were coming in the opposite, correct, direction.

I thought I'd seen everything until a young woman walked past me in a dressing gown and flip-flops who'd clearly just had a shower as she still had a towel wrapped around her head and damp patches on her dressing gown. I think she'd walked across the road with her mate from some houses opposite.

Do people have no shame?

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

You lead a sheltered life if you haven't seen scumbags like this before.

Often driving a very expensive car and thinking its their right.

Not allowed to say anything though, are we?

Might offend someone. 

I’m pretty sure the only someone it would offend in this instance is the people getting out the car.

Very weird thing to say to say in this context tbf 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Parafox said:

This evening on a visit to my local supermarket, I was parking up when a big 4x4 "travelled" in and parked directly in a disabled bay. The 2 occupants who were "travelling" in the vehicle jumped out. The male had his hair dyed the colour of an over ripe peach and was wearing clothing most suited for jungle warfare and his female "travelling" companion was wearing what could best be described as fluffy pyjamas and slippers. They both walked quickly (and normally, no limp or sticks involved) in through the exit door with complete disregard for the one way system or those that were coming in the opposite, correct, direction.

I thought I'd seen everything until a young woman walked past me in a dressing gown and flip-flops who'd clearly just had a shower as she still had a towel wrapped around her head and damp patches on her dressing gown. I think she'd walked across the road with her mate from some houses opposite.

Do people have no shame?

Sounds like a trip to South Wigston Tesco

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Might offend someone. 

I assume you've seen my previous pics of my ambulance response car smeared in dog shite and red paint. I'd post them but there's one FT poster who accuses me of some kind of racism if I do, so I won't.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I assume you've seen my previous pics of my ambulance response car smeared in dog shite and red paint. I'd post them but there's one FT poster who accuses me of some kind of racism if I do, so I won't.

Seen them mate.

Also encountered people like that when I was running pubs before.

I know exactly what you mean. 

Edited by tom27111
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Izzy said:

When I was a youth, we used to play football on the outfield of our local cricket club during summer holidays. I walked up with my mate one morning ball in hand, and decided I needed a piss so went behind the pavilion.

To my surprise, I saw an elderly gentleman shagging an elderly lady from behind in broad daylight. I stood there in amazement and they both saw me but just carried on.

I went and told my mate who didn't believe me, so we both then peeked around the corner and they were still at it. They saw us both staring at them but couldn't care less.

We went and played football at bit dumbstruck and then about five minutes later they both appeared, nodded at us, and just walked off.

Since then, nothing really surprises me any more.

This isn't the 'Fantasy Thread' although, to be fair, would make a great first post lol

Edited by tom27111
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Do people have no shame?

What were you doing up in Coalville? :ph34r:

Just now, Line-X said:

What were you doing up in Coalville? :ph34r:

Oddly I was able to determine my location as not being Coalville as none of the were wearing Lycra stretched so tight that you could see the Primark logo on their undies 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Izzy said:

When I was a youth, we used to play football on the outfield of our local cricket club during summer holidays. I walked up with my mate one morning ball in hand, and decided I needed a piss so went behind the pavilion.

To my surprise, I saw an elderly gentleman shagging an elderly lady from behind in broad daylight. I stood there in amazement and they both saw me but just carried on.

I went and told my mate who didn't believe me, so we both then peeked around the corner and they were still at it. They saw us both staring at them but couldn't care less.

We went and played football at bit dumbstruck and then about five minutes later they both appeared, nodded at us, and just walked off.

Apologies for that. I will never get pissed at a fancy dress as Mrs Brown again.

54 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Sounds like the sort of thing that Radio Leicester fella and his wife used to get up to. Can't remember their name.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tom27111 said:

Might offend someone. 

Imagine thinking parafox of all people has had a sheltered life! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

Do people have no shame?

Does your local supermarket have a dress code? Tbh it sounds like the dream I had last night, except in my case her dressing gown fell off.

Edited by String fellow

4 hours ago, Parafox said:

Do people have no shame?

You should come and take a look around my neck of the woods. New Parks is full of em. Nip down to One Stop to grab some bread and milk and you always see slippers and dressing growns looking like extras off an Shameless set.

9 hours ago, Izzy said:

The fact you relieved yourself around the pavilion, killing all those bushes & grass..then have the Gaul to to point out these 2 loving couples as a strange experience...:P:rolleyes:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Izzy said:

Stallion!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Parafox said:

big 4x4 "

Bastards destroying the enviroment.

male had his hair dyed the colour of an over ripe peach

what a cheek

wearing clothing most suited for jungle warfare

how dare he

companion was wearing what could best be described as fluffy pyjamas and slippers.

what a fvcking liberty

a young woman walked past me in a dressing gown and flip-flops who'd clearly just had a shower as she still had a towel wrapped around her head and damp patches on her dressing gown

well thats it... im writing to my local MP

• Haha 1