Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Spartak Moscow Home match thread

Perez has the astonishing ability to make it look like the ball is always ever so slightly behind him, doesn't matter how quick the balls been played in to him, he will adjust his body to ensure he can't do anything with it. I'd happily be banned from the KP for the rest of my life if it ensured he never played for us again.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Easy for spartak to double up on castagne when our left flank  i.e Bertrand offers absolutely nothing.   We have to wait for soyuncu to come forward to even get anything down that left.

Spartak are absolutely terrible and apart from a Soumare shot we've huffed and puffed but soon as we get in that final third we have absolutely no idea how to break them down.

So not sideways, back, sideways, back is it?

I agree the ball could be moved quicker to try and get in behind, but you understand it's difficult to break down a side that just sits on their 18-yard line, right?

I'd bring Lookman on for Perez, mind. Hopefully to speed things up when we get in those positions.

1 minute ago, eastendfox said:

Nothing wrong with Perez performance, Daka on the other hand has been woeful, and Bertrand and Nacho not done a lot. Everyone else has played fine, but against an 11 man defence you need more movement at the top. 

Nothing wrong with Perez performance. He's been woeful. First touch like ted bundy

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Perez has the astonishing ability to make it look like the ball is always ever so slightly behind him, doesn't matter how quick the balls been played in to him, he will adjust his body to ensure he can't do anything with it. I'd happily be banned from the KP for the rest of my life if it ensured he never played for us again.

Come on Ric, he has not been great, but not the worst that half. Your bias is showing.

Can't see how Perez is getting the pelters, there's been far worse players in the pitch, he's done OK and been busy. Strikers need to do more in the right positions. 

They've been no threat so I don't understand why we are being so safe. 

Could perhaps do with Vardy cos it's not Daka's day, can't see it until 75 mins though. 

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Come on Ric, he has not been great, but not the worst that half. Your bias is showing.

He's wasted so many openings. His 1st touch is hideous when the ball breaks to him at a point where any it's of control and we're in. He's one of the worst footballers I've ever seen at Leicester. 

I feel sick, wish my mum had done me a note.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

He is so frustrating it hurts.

Guest Kopfkino

Brendan will be delighted with the number of passes and pass completion, more of that please. Meanwhile anyone watching will be comatosed

Just now, KingsX said:

Big Dan dribbling ... passing ... doing keepie-uppies off his head!  His heat map is mostly in their end …

Is it him or Rodgers taking the piss?!

halfstats.JPG.e071e1bb1fead7cab158cffec670f918.JPG

Would like to see us let him or Soyuncu go and join in when we're attacking down their respective sides. At the moment Spartak are happy picking the forwards up, cause carnage when you have overlapping centrebacks, we've got the extra centre back to come round and cover.