Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Spartak Moscow Home match thread

4 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Don't need 3 at the back against these retards.

Perez is rubbish inhe. Lookman over him any day.

Perez has been Moscow's best defender. He clears the ball as soon as it gets near their penalty area.

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

What do they say? He is getting in the right positions, and that’s reassuring. lol  But what has Kel,done? What has Bertrand done? Both arguably worse than Perez.

They've both been honking but that doesn't cut Perez any slack as he's had a load of good openings and every single one he's ballsed up. I've had a gutful of him.

Why on earth we're playing 5 at the back is beyond me tonight.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

They've both been honking but that doesn't cut Perez any slack as he's had a load of good openings and every single one he's ballsed up. I've had a gutful of him.

If he brings wilf on then he may revert to four 

otherwise he is set firm on trying to keep a clean sheet …..and seeing what can be nicked at the other end …

As much as I said Lookman on for Perez, I'd really have him on for Amartey personally. Three CBs a waste atm. We do our best work getting at these wide. 

Get Lookman on doing the Barnes job, Perez on the right tucking in and letting Castagne overlap and have Nacho sit behind Daka. 

We need more threat out wide and more bodies getting forward. 

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Because no formation makes players work harder

28 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

Absolutely not spoilt at all.

We are trying to score the perfect goal. Sideways back sideways back. Can see them countering and taking the lead here.

No one drives with the ball even in space.

We have a quality squad that in recent years has overachieved but the players look restricted to a certain mundane playing style as there is no element of risk

Support