Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Leeds (Away) - 7th November; Match Preview

1 hour ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

We’ve got to win this, with the international break and a visit from Chelsea, the pressure will really be on. I worry here because Leeds will know how fragile we are and the Elland Road crowd will be all over this from minute one. I really think that we have the potential to fold here if we concede early, it’s imperative that we dictate the game ourselves and do not become too passive.

I really hope that we get a reaction and come out and play with some intensity as let’s face it, these are very limited in quality. Despite that, I still think that we will struggle to leave here with three points as we look so tepid at the moment. 

Going for a 1-1. Raphinia for them and Vardy for us.

....we gave up for the last 10 minutes as we knew we were not going to get anything!!!

We cannot take that mentality into a game, the last thing you want to see is a team mentally beaten as opposed to being physically undone because they have ran their legs off.

We are a team that is disjointed at the moment, I hope we find ourselves soon, we are much better than this!! 

9 hours ago, ronnup said:

This is a massive game for me. Precarious. 

Win and we are joint 5th, lose and we are looking over our shoulder at the relegation spots….

The table is so compressed a quarter way through the season. Any team that can find a good run of form then 5th place and challenging 4th is there for the taking. It’s just whether we can find that form after a very patchy start to the season.

47 minutes ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Up early and buzzing for this one. 

I'd go with the 3 in midfield and Wilf protecting the back 4 today 

Kasper 

Ricardo Evans Cags Timmy 

Wilf 

Youri          Soumare'

Maddison         Barnes 

Vardy

Edited by majaco
Didn't seem to reply to op

22 minutes ago, Raj said:

Alot of negativity in here.

They are Leeds.

NOT Arsenal or Spartak Moscow.

Ledds are sh2t!

0-2 win.

Spartak Moscow arguably one of the worse sides we are likely to come across all season tbf.

Edited by adejo92

Would like to see this.

LINEUP111636275373657.png

I would prefer to see Castagne on the right as he's been doing really well for us there, but I don't trust Bertrand and feel this might not be the right game for Thomas to play in.

Raphinha is the danger man we need to contain.

Edit: Also seems harsh leaving out Amartey as he's in far better form than Cags, but think we'll need Cags' pace for this one too.

Edited by CloudFox
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, LestaAl said:

I have decided to be optimistic as there is too much pessimism here , 1-3

No..your not quite there yet...

You are  still very pessimistic.

You are giving them a goal...:P

Edited by fuchsntf

Only Salah and Antonio have been directly involved in more Premier League goals this season than Vardy, surprised some want Daka to start.

Not for me at this point.

Likely to be a roller coaster and it's difficult to see us not conceding, so I'll plump for a Vardy brace in a 2-1 win. That's more in hope than expectation, but you have to be hopeful before kick off, or what's the point.

1 hour ago, sishades said:

Really need to win today but just cannot see it. A home win banker and our slide down the table to continue towards an inevitable relegation followed by a few years in the wilderness playing Wallsall in League 1.

Wake up on the wrong side with last nights’ curry repeating on you?

Edited by jim5000