Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Leeds (Away) - 7th November; Match Preview

We’ve got to win this, with the international break and a visit from Chelsea, the pressure will really be on. I worry here because Leeds will know how fragile we are and the Elland Road crowd will be all over this from minute one. I really think that we have the potential to fold here if we concede early, it’s imperative that we dictate the game ourselves and do not become too passive.

I really hope that we get a reaction and come out and play with some intensity as let’s face it, these are very limited in quality. Despite that, I still think that we will struggle to leave here with three points as we look so tepid at the moment. 

Going for a 1-1. Raphinia for them and Vardy for us.

9 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Really don’t fancy a stream again tomorrow. Always works well for the first half and then second half always a write off and I end up getting royally pissed off. 

At least you get to see us piss away a couple of easy goals before trying in the second half :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Keiriel said:

At one point, it was arguably his best position. He also played there for Ghana during their most recent World Cup qualifiers.

for ghana hes almost exclusively a cb. im not ghanian but ive watched almost every game of theirs as morocco plays with them in the afcon, and hes always been a cb but had to fill in at rb. he was a rb before his horrific injury here though. even then played cb for ghana

1 hour ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

At least you get to see us piss away a couple of easy goals before trying in the second half :ph34r:

sports kora live, look it up. in arabic but its excellent. no viruses or lagging. just an unkown site bc its not english commentary

• Like 3

1 hour ago, goody2028 said:

Really don’t fancy a stream again tomorrow. Always works well for the first half and then second half always a write off and I end up getting royally pissed off. 

Same here, might go with RL.