Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Leeds (Away) - 7th November; Match Preview

1 hour ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Up early and buzzing for this one. 

I'd go with the 3 in midfield and Wilf protecting the back 4 today 

Kasper 

Ricardo Evans Cags Timmy 

Wilf 

Youri          Soumare'

Maddison         Barnes 

Vardy 

...have we recently begun to play with two behind the striker!!!

I got the impression that we had one behind the two upfront being Nacho and Vardy, and Perez coming into his own behind the two. Not sure why we would move away from that, as Maddison and Perez had began to look assured and we looked more comfortable with the formation. 

We dropped it for the Arsenal and Spartak games, I am just wondering if I imagined the whole thing?

Cannot lose this otherwise I think questions will be asked, as something clearly going wrong from a top 5 team to struggling to be a top 10 team this year. Yes there are injuries but every team has them, I fear for next season as Youri 100% will be off, massive gap to fill. Our defence has been lacking a true leader while Evans is injured, yes we have Forfana and Justin to come back both will be like new signings. But  I fear we will be too far off the pace. Hope I am wrong and we have belting season end and sneak 4th spot. But winning today has to be a must a draw will not be good enough. Damage seems to be done early on recently and we chase our tails. I would love a 3 goal hammering of this lot today..

4 minutes ago, Daveb5569 said:

Cannot lose this otherwise I think questions will be asked, as something clearly going wrong from a top 5 team to struggling to be a top 10 team this year. Yes there are injuries but every team has them, I fear for next season as Youri 100% will be off, massive gap to fill. Our defence has been lacking a true leader while Evans is injured, yes we have Forfana and Justin to come back both will be like new signings. But  I fear we will be too far off the pace. Hope I am wrong and we have belting season end and sneak 4th spot. But winning today has to be a must a draw will not be good enough. Damage seems to be done early on recently and we chase our tails. I would love a 3 goal hammering of this lot today..

...it seems like the league is just as disjointed as our team!!!

We are still in touching distance of the top 5, this league is very strange as every one is throwing points away.

Edited by sacreblueits442
  • Like 1

Kasper 

Ricardo Evans Cags Timmy 

Wilf 

Youri          Soumare'

Maddison         Barnes 

Vardy 

Perfect formation, but maybe Iheanacho (or even Perez) for Maddison.

• Like 1

Kasper 

Ricardo Evans Cags Timmy 

Wilf 

Youri          Soumare'

Maddison         Barnes 

Vardy 

I like that side but I would change Lookman for Maddison.

Leeds will press us hard, so I would go with Barnes and Lookman on the flanks, they will have a lot of joy.

I don’t think this game would suit Maddison, as he’s more suited to low block sides.

• Like 2

That's what i think he'll go with today: Big Dan, Nacho, Soumare & Ricardo all to be dropped- don't shoot the messenger

Kasper 

Castagne Evans Cags Thomas 

Big Wilf    Youri 

Madders

Perez                     Barnes 

Vardy 

Can we just stuff these gobshites. They’ve been shite all season and still go on like they’re prime Man Utd. 

I fear if we set up negative it’ll play into their hands. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Bert said:

Can we just stuff these gobshites. They’ve been shite all season and still go on like they’re prime Man Utd. 

I fear if we set up negative it’ll play into their hands. 

Agreed. I wonder if we can go 4 3 3 with Barnes and Kelechi either side of Vardy. 

Ndidi, Maddison and Youri midfield. 

Is Pereira back for this? He and Castagne as the full backs in this system could work. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daveb5569 said:

You just know we won't keep a clean sheet. Having to score at least 2 (3) to win a match .