Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leeds vs LCFC - 07/11/2021 - Match Thread

1 minute ago, Flappit said:

I think Vardy did his trick where he threw himself at the defender's legs anyway, not sure that was a proper foul rather than Vardy running into the legs and throwing himself down. He angles himself across at the last second and looks very suspect in replay. 

That may be the case but even still I don’t think it’s an offside which it has gone down as. It was certainly not a free kick to Leeds and they didn’t seem to spend much time analysing whether or not it was a foul.

2 minutes ago, lcfc cowboys said:

We are going down at this moment in time and you can't disagree because apart from man utd performance we have been shocking .get your ****ing fingers out and there heads out of there arses

Get in the bin numpty 

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Prior to this season I think I’ve seen us score straight from kick off maybe once in 12 years. Isn’t that 5 times already this season?!

Truly bizarre but also incredible!

When we had Lineker, Smith and Peake being involved in the kick off we almost scored every time