Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Chelsea (H) ..20th November.

Yeah footie is back and we are playing the title contenders, who looks very organized and scary. Awesome.....

Not having great expectations for this one, but always fun to see Leicester against the best. Really just hope we perform and do not get murdered.

7 hours ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Schmeichel

Ricardo Amartey Evans Soyuncu Castagne

Ndidi Maddison Soumare

Vardy Daka

...Vardy is so versatile he could switch to being the provider and run the channels..in effect be the second striker!!!

I would rather a back four, but I suspect Rodgers will go to a back three, so this might not be too far off.

6 hours ago, SuperMike said:

Think we'll probably go 2-0 down to goals from corners with Kasper practicing star jumps on the goal line.

However, the turnaround will start when Rudiger gives away a penalty, swiftly followed by a Rudiger own goal. The winner comes from a KDH free-kick after the incident that sees Rudiger sent off.

On a seperate and unrelated topic, can you guess which Chelsea player I really can't stand??

Chilwell  ?

5 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

I don't think we're going to get a sniff here. I don't see us getting pumped because we'll be set up defensively but I expect us to be dominated and don't expect us to be much of a threat. 

You never know though.

Exactly what I thought with the Man Utd game and exactly what I'm thinking now, but these seem to be the games where you expect us to get a drumming and win. It's the likes of Newcastle and Watford that we expect to win and don't.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. he seems to be coming into some kind of form at the moment and it would not be a surprise if he is on the teamsheet as a starter!!!

If it means he will be there as a near post option, then happy days.

In fairness and all jokes aside, I'd far sooner have him in the team than Maddison at the moment. Yes, he's got faults but he showed commitment and hunger the last time I saw him. I may be a big critic of him but I have to be fair and he deserves consideration for his attitude. We all love a trier.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

No, mainly because it’s an absolute myth that he works hard for the team.

Totally agree, wanders round looking like he is occasionally closing down an opposition player but is usually not quite closing anyone down unless it is a rash decision to leave something on a player if they are within 10 yards of our box thereby giving away one of those marvellous opportunities for our defence to prove, yet again, how shocking they are at defending set pieces.

I’m going for a lye down now.